• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mira or Tammy?

Mira or Tammy?

• Total voters

Blue-Ninja

Variations of blue♪♫
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I'm still deciding what uchi I want in my town... And I've got it down between Mira and Tammy. I'm having a hard time picking though... Who's your favorite between the two?

I've had both of them at different times in one of my towns. Didn't like either one of them much. I thought Tammy was boring and Mira was a bit too hyper for me. If I had to choose between them I'd pick Mira because she's more interesting to look at than Tammy.

I've had both of them at different times in one of my towns. Didn't like either one of them much. I thought Tammy was boring and Mira was a bit too hyper for me. If I had to choose between them I'd pick Mira because she's more interesting to look at than Tammy.

Ah.. I guess that's true! I'm really leaning more torwards Mira now. ^^

Mira is a superhero bunny! You don't get much better than that.

Hah! Very true, very true...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira is the only really cute uchi in my opinion. So thats who i would say.

Hmm.. you think so? I think most villagers are pretty cute in their own way, but Mira is pretty cute now that you mention it...

Last edited:
Mira is so dumb looking lol.... I can't get over how just weird her face looks... Tammy looks sassy and cool! but I guarantee Mira will win the vote....

I would go with Tammy just because I like her design more. I would go with Mira if you like bunnies.

i voted for tammy, since i'm biased because of my love for the bear cubs

i had both in my town, but rn tammy is my uchi villager and i love her. tbh, with mira, if she changes her shirt, it doesnt go along with her whole outfit, and that really bothers me (its just me tho). tammy is amazing and any clothing looks cute on her, especially pink and purple ones, plus shes a cub and cubs are cute. so i voted for tammy at the end :)

I personally like neither of them, Tammy used to be in my town and she definitely didn't leave an impression, so I chose Mira.

I personally never had Tammy but Mira has been the first villager to move into my town and I loved her ever since! But which ever one you choose will be the right decision.

Mira is so dumb looking lol.... I can't get over how just weird her face looks... Tammy looks sassy and cool! but I guarantee Mira will win the vote....

Okay, that legitimately made me laugh. My brother thinks all my villagers are weird so she just might fit in. xD
But you are right about Tammy... Augh! Now I can't pick again. X'D

Tammy is cuter imo.
Yee, I guess she is pretty cute too. ^^

I personally never had Tammy but Mira has been the first villager to move into my town and I loved her ever since! But which ever one you choose will be the right decision.

I saw someone with Tammy, and thought she was great with a neat look to her. ^^ Same with Mira. (I have Kid Cat, so I was like "They could be superheros together!" xD)

CJVSQa3UkAAVXPc.jpg
Dumb looking?I guess if you think a masked yellow bunny is dumb looking.Her mask kind of looks like the old Budweiser logo.Looks aside,she's one of my best villagers.This screenshot is from Mira's birthday party also attended by her dad,Gaston.Them there yellow bunnies stick together.

Omg I never realised they both had blue inside their ears.

I had both, very cute villagers you can't go wrong with either..but Mira gave me her pic and Tammy did not..so for that petty reason I'd say Mira. :p

Back