Mimsie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisathegreat!

Bells
So, there's this cat I found, she's homeless. She hangs around our front yard, & I feed her some crunchies & this other type of cat food. She is adorable! I wanted to name her Meowth, but she looked more like a Mimsie! [:

Soo, I asked my mom if we can keep her, I've been playing with her outside for 4 hours. My mom said no, 'cause we already have two black cats. I want a diffrent type of cat for a change, Mimsie's white with brow/black fur. She has cutie little eyes, & is so small c:

I think she's preg. though, which really sucks. But, I love her so very much! She's the cutest kitten ever ^.^!

I know Mimsie is a member here. Haha, it's just a cute name for a cat!

Ideas? I want to convince my mom to keep her, but it's tough.

BTW: Mimsie is asleep in this big pot full of dirt right now. Well, she was until my little sister & brother started playing with her.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Pregnant Kitten?

show me your pedophiles
I wish.
Someone killed her kitten friend ;-;

Btw, my mom's only saying no/screaming right now 'cause she's .. ya' know. I'll just ask her tomorrow when it wears off.

Oh I saw this on Facebook. If you can't keep the cat mail it to me or something so I can rename it Mimzy.

Lisamilitz said:
Muffun said:
Oh I saw this on Facebook. If you can't keep the cat mail it to me or something so I can rename it Mimzy.
My mom is like "WE'RE GIVING TO GRANDMA."

T~T
Grandma does not need to take care of 8923894 kittens! Jesus.

Sorry for the bump
For anyone that cares:

We are kinda keeping Mimsie now. My mom says she won't be she eventually will crack. Soo, she sometimes sleeps in the house or outside & we feed her everday. She's here right now. She says hi! :-D
Well, anyway, yup.
Our older cat, Bella, attacks Mimsie & Mimsie just runs away. Our cat that is older than Bella, Cookie, attacks Bella & Mimsie.
Bella & Cookie are both black cats.

2 black girls teaming up on a white girl. Tragic.

Ron Ronaldo said:
Aww, Mimsie! <3 Make sure to get her shots and everything. =]
Nah, that's why my mom doesn't want to keep her.

We can't afford shots for her, so I have no idea what to do with her.

Aaaawww, she's right next to me sleeeeeeping :>

Thank God she's finally asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back