• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Mario Tournament Contest!!!!

DSFAN121

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This was originally made by Wailmer and I at TNZ, but I guess I can have it here too.....

Hello all!!

We are going to have a Mario Tournament Contest! People will pick characters from Mario games and duel each other! I will pick your names from a hat, and pair you up. The winners of the duel move on to the next round! THE winner will get 400 Bells, or if the admins don't want to give them out for this, I'll think of something else.

;)

Here are the characters you can choose:

Mario

Luigi

Yoshi

Wario

Waluigi

Donkey Kong

Birdo

Boo

Shy Guy

Whomp

Thwomp

Hammer Bro

Giant Piranha Plant

Koopa Kid

Bowser

Link (How's he get here?!!!

:huh: )

Each one of them

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
This was originally made by Wailmer and I at TNZ, but I guess I can have it here too.....

Hello all!!

We are going to have a Mario Tournament Contest! People will pick characters from Mario games and duel each other! I will pick your names from a hat, and pair you up. The winners of the duel move on to the next round! THE winner will get 400 Bells, or if the admins don't want to give them out for this, I'll think of something else.

;)

Here are the characters you can choose:

Mario

Luigi

Yoshi

Wario

Waluigi

Donkey Kong

Birdo

Boo

Shy Guy

Whomp