Mangas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentshadow

Bells
I am currently obsessed with Alice in the Country of Hearts (in case you didn't know X3) for some reason I've been attracted to Alice in wonderland-ish stuff which is why I started reading Pandora Hearts too even though I'm only on book 1 of Pandora Hearts and book 2 f Alice in the Country of Hearts. I'm also reading/already read Chibi Vampire, Death Note (since I saw the anime the manga isn't at the top of my list to finish even though I have the whole series), and FullMetal Alchemist (which is a lie since I don't even have the first book lol). Enough with my opinion though I want to know what you guys are reading/think I should read I could tell you the animes I've seen too if that helps but i don't feel like typing that much at the moment :p

only manga I've read is FLCL. (didn't see that one coming, did ya?)

only interested in reading azumanga and yotsuba&, possibly trigun or cowboy bebop. though trigun isn't really my tastes. eh.

Silentshadow said:
kay i'll try to get around to it :3 thanks for your opinion ^^
err... it's insane. it will make no sense, but it's a good story, imo.

i just love flcl is all. :p

Psychonaut said:
Silentshadow said:
kay i'll try to get around to it :3 thanks for your opinion ^^
err... it's insane. it will make no sense, but it's a good story, imo.

i just love flcl is all. :p
i looked at the wiki page and it does look awesome :D i'll be sure to read/watch it ^~^

Chubbunz said:
I've read Excel Saga,and higurashi.I do recommend you read Higurashi its awesome.^_^
lol your sig is awesome :p anyway I've heard of higurashi and it looks really good and since its about murder and stuff I think it'll help me with techniques and such (i'm gonna be a detective :D)

Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

I can't think of the rest, so I'll get back to it someday.

-Aaron said:
Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

good. god.

and i thought you were an anime-dude. @_@

if you dig guro, I suggest battle royale, aaron. the novel, and the manga/movie. ;D

-Aaron said:
Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

lets see.. the only ones ive ever heard of are Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Air gear, and High School of the Dead. I've started watching Bleach once and only got to the second episode before i started watching something else, not to say I didnt like it but it wasnt a very high priority. Naruto is one that I've always sworn never to watch... but I think I'm going to anyway. And High School of the Dead I've heard is horrible but I might try it out anyway. So until I can at least start watching some of these I won't buy the manga so that I know if I'll like it to avoid wasting money. But anyway To-LOVE-ru and Addicted to Curry look good just by the names so I'll look into all of them. Thanks for your input it really does help ^~^

Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

good. god.

if you dig guro, I suggest battle royale, aaron. the novel, and the manga/movie. ;D
Yeah, watched the movie, really liked it.
Although It bothered me that the fat guy who got the crossbow could've just camped at the door and sniped everyone for an easy win.

-Aaron said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

good. god.

Although It bothered me that the fat guy who got the crossbow could've just camped at the door and sniped everyone for an easy win.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> It's not that way in the manga, he only manages to kill off one person this way before he gets killed himself. They probably only did that in the movie to condense the story for time's sake.</div>

I'm not into manga that much, but I've borrowed some Conan and One Piece from my friend.

Rawburt said:
-Aaron said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Manga that I'm reading:

Fairy Tail
Bakuman
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Hayate the Combat Butler
Highschool of the Dead
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Addicted to Curry

Manga that I have read:
Eyeshield 21
To-LOVE-ru
Lock-On!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga on hold:
Hajime no Ippo

good. god.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> It's not that way in the manga, he only manages to kill off one person this way before he gets killed himself. They probably only did that in the movie to condense the story for time's sake.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the first kid/one of them did that in the book/novel.. that i read, at least :/

he got killed off after one/two kills, though. fat kid? I thought i was some chick? :/

also, ice pick in the eyes chick = best tauntkill ever. good god, best part of the book</div>.

either way, *censored.2.0*'s insane.

Read:
Death Note
Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Plus
Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons
Legend of Zelda - Oracles of Ages
Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda - Triforce of the Gods
Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker - Link's Log Book
To-LOVE-ru
Ichigo 100%
Tales Of Symphonia
Gash Bell

Reading:
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Highschool of the Dead

I don't really read Manga, closest to it was this Soul Calibur thingy, i prefer Marvel comic books :0

I've been reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama, it's REALLY good. I've been meaning start Skip Beat but haven't been able to find it online. I remember starting 1/2 prince and it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back