• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

the rands were lucky
2 players it was their first time as scum
idk about alexi and daniel

1 is almost always lynched because of inactivity
It was inklings third game. keep in mind the first one they played was nub mafia and the second was cancelled

It was the sk's second game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the detective got lucky by inspecting qwerty n1
and the doctor successfully saved someone (this last one is not luck it made sense)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just stating the facts
It wasn't as lucky as BoI mafia though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry if my opinion offends you but its my opinion so shut up

to be fair, most of the players were newbies in this game so in order to have a "perfectly balanced" scumteam then the roles would have to be manually adjusted, and that's up to the discretion of the host

luck is a factor, nobody denies that. KP was originally four though, including SK. if d1 was a mislynch the game could have gone completely differently. town could only afford 2 mislynches from the beginning.

I think if the SK was more experienced the game would have also gone completely differently, but I mean obvious targets are obvious to PRs like doc as well so... there's that

no town had RNGesus on their side like the town in BoI did. amen 2 that
.....war flashbacks.....I got lynched not even entirely due to my gameplay but by Satarics phrasing in the Voting thread.....

to be fair, most of the players were newbies in this game so in order to have a "perfectly balanced" scumteam then the roles would have to be manually adjusted, and that's up to the discretion of the host

luck is a factor, nobody denies that. KP was originally four though, including SK. if d1 was a mislynch the game could have gone completely differently. town could only afford 2 mislynches from the beginning.

I think if the SK was more experienced the game would have also gone completely differently, but I mean obvious targets are obvious to PRs like doc as well so... there's that

no town had RNGesus on their side like the town in BoI did. amen 2 that
.....war flashbacks.....I got lynched not even entirely due to my gameplay but by Satarics phrasing in the Voting thread.....

no the worst offense of town luck is when sloth was going to successfully redirect a save to ayaya(?) but the doctor (heyden) forgot to send in his night action and ayaya was killed as a result

@Tom don't let him get to you, please.

@Cory just stop, you were rude in the first place so don't be surprised when people are rude to you back.

@EVERYONE i had a lot of stress fun, thank you for making my first time as mafia so great. Thanks Dolby.

Reading your journal posts in scumchat was epic

no the worst offense of town luck is when sloth was going to successfully redirect a save to ayaya(?) but the doctor (heyden) forgot to send in his night action and ayaya was killed as a result

YEAH I DIED INSIDE WHEN THAT HAPPENED what doc doesn't send in a save I hate you Hayden
or trundle wasting KP n1 and double hitting Trojan instead of hitting MINTIES AKA THE COP which is what I thought we agreed upon, who ended up GUILTYING trundle dear lord

i was so close to winning it makes me cringe

wtf almost 1000 messages in scum chat

mainly panda and I, I think lmao. then of course after me dying, panda using it as her place to rant instead of the thread. was grate

would you expect any different from all 1st time scum? besides daniel

Hurray town good job everyone! I'm sorry Crys but I will just always sus you!

I think I did way better this game I feel like.... I feel like people take me way too serious, but like did my reasoning on Crys not make any sense....

I was stuck between Alexi and Daniel for my Vig shot and felt bad to kill Alexi. I'm such an emotional noob. I also asked Dolby that if I got lynched would I get resurrected later.

ALL HAIL TOAD JESUS

Hurray town good job everyone! I'm sorry Crys but I will just always sus you!

I think I did way better this game I feel like.... I feel like people take me way too serious, but like did my reasoning on Crys not make any sense....

I was stuck between Alexi and Daniel for my Vig shot and felt bad to kill Alexi. I'm such an emotional noob. I also asked Dolby that if I got lynched would I get resurrected later.

ALL HAIL TOAD JESUS

I kept saying omg vig is gonna shoot me I know it... I was surprised and it kinda really sucked Daniel was shot instead.

Also btw watching you respond/slowly start to understand Crys and their post was entertaining, thanks for dat

Last edited:
Jeez, I think I did great this game yet at the same time I did horrible.

I think i need a hiatus from mafia til summertime.

Ok yeah realizing her and Heyden were trying to cover for cop, I was like good thing people trust me as Vig because I sound terrible right now lol! Regardless I still think I was doing better.... I took it as a chance to be bolder when I was out as Vig hence why I was much more all over the place....

In the first game I hosted, Smash Mafia, me and Kat considered including a town roleblocker but we were too scared that people would have probably thought of the player as mafia for it since town RBer's were really uncommon.

Real question though, did I wait to long to out myself as cop? I know I did it Day 3 but I was afraid to do it D2 since so many people were getting yelled at for claiming. I know I inspected Panda D1 and got her returned as mafia, but I didn't think I could make a good enough argument to get people to believe me and not get myself lynched. I didn't believe Heyden's 2nd Vig claim either (as my scum reads showed) so I didn't think "well if I out Panda, Heyden will kill her."

But yeah, as an in the future for things I can do better, since I did have that info on D2 should I have called it out D2?

Any other suggestions on what to do better on next time would also be nice.

Real question though, did I wait to long to out myself as cop? I know I did it Day 3 but I was afraid to do it D2 since so many people were getting yelled at for claiming. I know I inspected Panda D1 and got her returned as mafia, but I didn't think I could make a good enough argument to get people to believe me and not get myself lynched. I didn't believe Heyden's 2nd Vig claim either (as my scum reads showed) so I didn't think "well if I out Panda, Heyden will kill her."

But yeah, as an in the future for things I can do better, since I did have that info on D2 should I have called it out D2?

Atleast you weren't lynched like Oath was in DA:I :D

I also explained the reasoning I didn't more in depth during the day, but yeah this is a question about if I should've actually done that or not.

If you went after Panda and got lynched for it, she would have still been lynched given the general meta for noob blues. If you went out guns blazing against someone and flipped detective, they would have probably seen the reason for it. Though each situation is different, I couldn't really see you being lynched day 2

Honestly you played it safe and smart, I wouldn't have changed anything you did.

Back