• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

@Dolby I think I can see some of the balancing you did on this was based in town's paranoia of having more than one of the same role, but what was your thoughts behind the balancing of the setup?

But yeah, this was a great game, and I had a blast! Glad we could make mafia grate again C:

I think that adding a town roleblocker was a bit of a mistake, but with the roles in the game, they were more likely to block mafia than town as a nerf to there being more town power roles than mafia. Before the game started, I was assuming that for the first one or two cycles there would be 5 people dying each cycle and that a bit less than half of the playerlist would be dead by Night Three, so I added 2 doctors to increase that probability of someone being saved. Watcher I added on a whim

Hey this was a ton of fun, thanks for getting me involved Kat! :)

Those role PMs ****ing killed me. I died laughing at Jeb and the wall. Dolby you had a great sense of humor making this game and ran it well, I'm glad to have been a part of it! We really did make mafia grate again! It was better cause I got to be ****ing Trump lol.

Hey this was a ton of fun, thanks for getting me involved Kat! :)

Those role PMs ****ing killed me. I died laughing at Jeb and the wall. Dolby you had a great sense of humor making this game and ran it well, I'm glad to have been a part of it! We really did make mafia grate again! It was better cause I got to be ****ing Trump lol.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I think that adding a town roleblocker was a bit of a mistake, but with the roles in the game, they were more likely to block mafia than town as a nerf to there being more town power roles than mafia. Before the game started, I was assuming that for the first one or two cycles there would be 5 people dying each cycle and that a bit less than half of the playerlist would be dead by Night Three, so I added 2 doctors to increase that probability of someone being saved. Watcher I added on a whim

no ragrats that was the best role I've had ever

soz for blocking u Cory I almost chose Daniel lmao. try not to buddy buddy with scum next time :^)

Btw, if SK won I was going to say "Jeb Bush still loses even though he was the only canidate"

Me too omg.

This game had to be a ****storm actions wise.

I wanna see mafia chat and their dismay growing bigger and bigger.

you don't even know, have fun with that.

Dolby thank you so much for the game is was tons and fun and I WAS FINALLY MAFIA !!!! GG Town.

no ragrats that was the best role I've had ever

soz for blocking u Cory I almost chose Daniel lmao. try not to buddy buddy with scum next time :^)

im done playing with you people
I just can't
how was i playing buddy buddy with daniel?
do you know kills can't be blocked?
how was i scummy?
why was i killed by scum for the stupidest reason?
Why was the sk so unbalanced?

Why did town get so lucky?
They ran around with a chicken without their head and still won.

I'm sticking to mafia universe
I probably be around here like once a week/month idk

Note to all future game hosts:
Put me on permanent obs

Last edited:
I just can't
how was i scummy?

Put me on permanent obs

It's cuz you suck and are a poor sport

I just can't
how was i scummy?
Why was the sk so unbalanced?

Put me on permanent obs

your townread on him for a clock was comical and your rxn to inklings death was downright silly
kills can be blocked btw considering i blocked llamas' last kill

town wrekt idk what ur talking about

Reading obs chat. In my defense, I knew how the role worked. I was making perfectly sure I understood there were no ways I could misinterpret the information. That is why I kept asking questions. This and TOS are much different, hence the clarification questions.

your townread on him for a clock was comical and your rxn to inklings death was downright silly
kills can be blocked btw considering i blocked llamas' last kill

town wrekt idk what ur talking about

Just admit town got lucky with their lynches and shots. There was no sense of direction.

Back