• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

tumblr_nzmcc1snbp1s3trluo1_500.gif

I'm gonna be at my cousin's wedding for the rest of the day, so I won't be around for a while. In case I die, please remember this:

i attacked Xine and Sarasakat but they were both protected and honestly i wished i just killed panda at this point, good luck town

Xine and Kat were hit by SK, not mafia. They may still be town but unless Clam inspects them and confirmed that they're town, they can still be mafia.

Day Four

Donald-Trump.jpg

Day Four

Mother of all Llama's will finally receive justice for Benghazi.

Dolby said:
Hillary Clinton(Framer)
You are a federally wanted criminal who somehow ascended to the Secretary of State. You go by the alias of Hillary Clinton. The FBI is currently trying to gain possession of new emails that contain incriminating information. Once per night, you may send an email to a player. That player will return as mafia to inspections

You win once you equal or outnumber the town and eliminate all hostile third parties

@Ayaya I doubt it

Why is Qwerty posting in the critique thread and not participating in here ? they're as bad a Mother.

Mother of all Llamas s a player in this game ? (Joke, cause they're never here) haha

@Mother im sorry but i just don't see the point, you sign up for these games and i understand you want to play, but its not helpful and hard for us to get a read on you, especially when theres a chance you could get a PR and really help us out sometimes you know what i mean ?

I knew there was more salt here than there should be, I can't believe I didn't pick up on it

and that last sentence in the last quote lmfao. dying

Back