• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

I'm looking at the mafia deceased list of Panda, Daniel, Inkling, and Alexi.

All of them were active participants in the conversation and none of them besides Inkling to an extent were quiet. I find that very interesting that every mafia player talked a lot. Maybe I'm just weird and talk less, but that seems to be a pattern to me.

amazing

panda you did well btw!

i'm pretty sure the last maf is llamas tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

if all actions are sent in will night end early?

Night is still gonna take forever, because we have 2 doctors, 1 mafia, 1 SK, 1 cop, probably 3 extra vigilantes we didn't know about and some other weird PR we don't know about that all have to send in actions for that to happen lol!

Night is still gonna take forever, because we have 2 doctors, 1 mafia, 1 SK, 1 cop, probably 3 extra vigilantes we didn't know about and some other weird PR we don't know about that all have to send in actions for that to happen lol!

i can't wait til everyone sees my role

it's the best role i've ever gotten

Mine alone will take a while lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone isn't Donald Drumpf I'll be sad.

The only Pr I ever had in a mafia game I played was a framer. And it was useless because their was not 2 cops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you count the doctor mafia game I played with 9doctors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the same post forum wasn't working.

Wow, I can't believe Panda was maf, I didn't expect her at all haha. GG you guys!

Back