• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

Notice: I'm going to be moving four of my villagers from my main town to lunavair temporarily in order to both cycle enough villagers to get Julian back and also to relocate a few badly placed houses. (Tammy and Cole are both blocking a bridge in a crucial spot and Elmer is literally right in front of my house lol...Bam I'm just cycling to have at least four to go through.) So I'm going to start autovoiding villagers that don't have lurkers and when Bam, Elmer, Cole, and Tammy show up in my cycle town they won't be adoptable. Bam will be, I don't need a jock. I'll replace him with Julian.

Last edited:
Genji pinged! Randomizeing and then notifying the winner who will have until 9pm to pick him up before I pick a new winner

Can I enter the Genji raffle? I love him!

Last edited:
No one's responding about Genji and I'm going to bed so whoever wants him that's online when I wake up tomorrow can have him.

Can you hold Nate if you get him? I'd love to sit with him by the moonlight :)

Sorry I only reserve villagers that are in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genji is up for grabs. Post to adopt him. He'll be voided at noon est

If nobody here wants Genji, could I please get him?
(I'm not sure if it's too late or not to ask, but it'd be a shame to have him voided...)
(Uh, by the moonlight? Do I just write that randomly?)

Last edited:
If nobody here wants Genji, could I please get him?
(I'm not sure if it's too late or not to ask, but it'd be a shame to have him voided...)

yeh, i literally just posted that he's up for grabs so sure he's all yours

Glad you added by the moonlight. If someone else wants him before you can kick someone out I'll be giving him to them, sorry.

Adding new rule for the future after Genji is adopted: If you ask for a villager you MUST have room for them immediately. No tting someone out.

Last edited:
Glad you added by the moonlight. If someone else wants him before you can kick someone out I'll be giving him to them, sorry.

Adding new rule for the future after Genji is adopted: If you ask for a villager you MUST have room for them immediately. No tting someone out.
Sorry I had you waiting, I have room right now, I'll try to be as quick as possible to go to your town!
EDIT: I'm Lacie from Fantasia

Last edited:
Sorry I had you waiting, I have room right now, I'll try to be as quick as possible to go to your town!

It's alright, it was kind of helpful since it made me realize I never made that a rule. Did you add me? I'll open my gates.

It's alright, it was kind of helpful since it made me realize I never made that a rule. Did you add me? I'll open my gates.
Yes I added you, I'll be here in a few seconds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you cut the connexion on purpose? I stayed in your sight :eek: Or did it just end like that?

Last edited:
Goodness. Okay, that was about 3 rules broken in the span of 12 seconds.
"11. Do not run.
12. Do not leave my sight.
13. Follow me to the villager's house."
So... yeah. Anyone else want Genji?

I did not run, nor leave your sight. I was in front though. Well, that's a shame... sorry you lost time for this :(

Last edited:
Back