• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

IM ENTERING FOR STITCHES

Ive got dreamie proof page 33 of sparklestars sig shop

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the moonlight, sorry

IM ENTERING FOR STITCHES

Ive got dreamie proof page 33 of sparklestars sig shop

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the moonlight, sorry

Good thing you added that before I saw this. Can you actually link me to the sig shop though? I'm not going to go hunting for it.

Oh, I thought that we could reserve without being the villager in the town, so, Lurking for him!

Oh, I thought that we could reserve without being the villager in the town, so, Lurking for him!

No, the last rule says I only reserve villagers that are currently in town except for one special circumstance that already happened. Lurk away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the moonlight, I'd love to enter the Stitches' raffle :) Proof's in my sig.

Entered~

I'd like to enter the raffle. C: By the moonlight!

tumblr_mmge4wAY721rgkjb8o1_400_zpsb25ce3cf.gif

The raffles will end when the respective villager asks to move btw. Winners will have 1 day to pick them up before I randomize a new winner.

Stitches is moving!! I'll randomize the winner and I'd definitely appreciate it if he could be picked up ASAP since I need to pick up Cole!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The winner of stitches raffle has been notified and has responded! Thanks to everyone who entered and good luck in future raffles!

May I please reserve Eugene now since he is tier 3 or lower ( I think >.< )
#Bythemoonlight
I'm sorry i didnt read ALL of the rules before but i did go back and do so this time
It's okay if you don't want to give him to me
~Thanks

May I please reserve Eugene now since he is tier 3 or lower ( I think >.< )
#Bythemoonlight
I'm sorry i didnt read ALL of the rules before but i did go back and do so this time
It's okay if you don't want to give him to me
~Thanks

I'll compromise. Everyone is available all day long when they ping no matter what tier they are so why don't you lurk for him and if you ask first when he's in boxes I'll let you adopt him.

Last edited:
Back