• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

SableShy

Pastel Princess
Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (140) +
x5lineD.png

- ***Pleather Vest***
- Argyle Shirt
- bells
- golden/silver tools
- bamboo shoots
- fir tree saplings
- blue/white/pink hydrangea/azalea starts
- hibiscus starts
- hibiscus hairpin
- purple/orange/blue hybrids
- sweaters

Lurking is welcome.
RULES:
Read or don't ask for a villager!​
1. Reservations for tier 3 and below only. And Only for villagers that are already in town, or that would just be way too much to keep up with.
2. No whining."Please remember that cyclers are doing this out of their free time, and are in no way obligated to give you any villager. Respect this, be polite, and read each individual's rules. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and it's important to think about that." -- Juudai
3. All villagers will be first come first serve. Unless otherwise stated. I want to hurry through and get as many villagers to people as possible, so first come, first serve is the best way to do that.
4. Villagers in tier 1 will require dreamie proof for adoption. But not when auctioned. If they're being auctioned I don't care.
5. DO NOT sell or trade villagers you've adopted from me. Give them away only. If you get one from one of my auctions you can do whatever because you paid for them.
6. Please have room for the villager you're asking to adopt. If you ask for a villager you MUST have room for them immediately. TTing someone out would take up a lot of time, and I'm doing this in my spare time. I don't want to wait around and sometimes I have things to do.
7. Please bump my thread after you adopt so I can post the next villager without it merging! :) Not required, but appreciated.
8. If you're asking to adopt or reserve a villager please say "by the moonlight" to show you've read the rules or you will NOT get the villager, because I shouldn't have to tell everyone to go read the rules.
1. Do not run.

2. Do not leave my sight. I've had people wreak havoc on my town in the past when I let them go pick up villagers themselves, so I will flick the wifi switch if I lose sight of you.

3. Follow me to the villager's house. Kind of goes with the reasoning for the previous rule.

4. Don't take anything.
1. Villagers in tier 1 may be auctioned, depending on my need for bells.

2. All other villagers will be free

3. Villagers with multiple lurkers will be raffled.

4. Every villager will be available for a full day before being naturally voided by the game clock, unless otherwise stated.

Cycling FC: 4914-2965-2959 // most of the time it'll be my normal FC though so just add my normal one if I don't say to add this one.

Lunavair with Basil and Sunny!
0/16 cycled until I can move my main town dreamies back to main town

Lurking is NOT a reserve.
Villagers of Lunavair:

Kiki - going to main town
Tammy - going to main town

Cally
Angus
Eugene
Muffy (lurkers: -shin & a potato)
Boomer
Tammi

will be auctioned // will be raffled // not up for adoption // first come first serve adoption
Please say something if you're lurking for anyone in town! I'd love to know!

Latest sixteen: Limberg Stitches Genji Maelle "Stitches" Skye Cookie
Adopted // Voided // Sold // "--" = from main town

Carmen - Kitkatpaddywak

Last edited:
I have a spare Winter Sweater you can have. :)

Let me know whether you'd like to come pick it up or if I should come drop it off~

I'll only be noting lurkers for villagers in my town, sorry guys. It'd be too much to keep track of if I did more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a spare Winter Sweater you can have. :)

Let me know whether you'd like to come pick it up or if I should come drop it off~

I actually got it now, thank you though. If you happen to come across a spring shirt I can mail to my Skye though that'd be great =u=;;

I'll update the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Charlise moved in.

I actually got it now, thank you though. If you happen to come across a spring shirt I can mail to my Skye though that'd be great =u=;;

I'll update the list.

I ordered the Spring Shirt from the catalog for you. : D

I've added your FC and gates are open whenever you're ready to pick it up. Town name is Magnolia.

Okay, I'll be coming from my main town, not my cycling town. I've just got to pick some stuff up from my main with my cycling real quick be less than 10 minutes.

Okay, coming!

Last edited:
Okay, I'll be coming from my main town, not my cycling town. I've just got to pick some stuff up from my main with my cycling real quick be less than 10 minutes.

No problem, take your time. :)

Both towns are on the same FC?

Could I Lurk for Merry now please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all fruit (Minus 1 type) that I can offer as well?

Back