• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

I remember seeing this somewhere.
Please remember that cyclers are doing this out of their free time, and are in no way obligated to give you any villager. Respect this, be polite, and read each individual's rules. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and it's important to think about that.

I remember seeing this somewhere.
Please remember that cyclers are doing this out of their free time, and are in no way obligated to give you any villager. Respect this, be polite, and read each individual's rules. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and it's important to think about that.

Thanks man, I'mma stick that at the top of my first post right quick.

It was actually quoted by Juudai. So keep that in mind when posting his words of wisdom

I was going to quote it but the thread was closed so I couldn't. I also don't know the quote format without actually quoting something

I was going to quote it but the thread was closed so I couldn't. I also don't know the quote format without actually quoting something

idk either. which thread was it? a cycling thread or? bluhhhh getting off topic, we should take this to pm/vm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genji was adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I re-organized the rules so they look less obnoxious.

Last edited:
Yeesh, quite a lot of drama here no? Haha... You do have more rules than other cycling threads I've seen, but again it's your thread and your rules.

I'm lurking by the moonlight for Celia, Keaton, or maybe Merengue (and Ankha but that will take a while haha)

Yeesh, quite a lot of drama here no? Haha... You do have more rules than other cycling threads I've seen, but again it's your thread and your rules.

I'm lurking by the moonlight for Celia, Keaton, or maybe Merengue (and Ankha but that will take a while haha)

It looks like I do but it's actually only the really common ones? I don't know why it looks like so many when it's literally only 10 and the town rules are basically just common courtesy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I had some rules that were basically repetitive, so I've shortened the thread rules to only 8, with the gist bolded and other info on it that's less important not bolded. It looks better now.

It looks like I do but it's actually only the really common ones? I don't know why it looks like so many when it's literally only 10 and the town rules are basically just common courtesy.
Well I know the common courtesy rules, but it sounds like you disconnected when you couldn't see a visitor for 2 seconds and didn't let them get their dreamie. I've never had anyone request that I stay within their vision, I've even spent 10 mins selling perfect fruit in someone else's town completely unattended. I'm not saying your way is incorrect, I just would handle these situations very differently

Well I know the common courtesy rules, but it sounds like you disconnected when you couldn't see a visitor for 2 seconds and didn't let them get their dreamie. I've never had anyone request that I stay within their vision, I've even spent 10 mins selling perfect fruit in someone else's town completely unattended. I'm not saying your way is incorrect, I just would handle these situations very differently

I've seen that rule frequently, and the only reason I'm using it in my town is because I'm actually trying to make the town themed and pretty, rather than just letting it get overgrown with weeds and look generally terrible. I'm actually playing in this town, not just giving every villager away (though I am doing that too, except for Stitches) and I have had people come in and just start chopping down trees and stealing my hybrids and items when I've allowed them to leave my sight in the past so I'm very paranoid and not at all okay with people just taking off and leaving my sight. (Especially when their post in my thread was the first post they'd ever even made, and they had 0 wifi ratings or anything)

Not only that, but that person was very understanding about my disconnecting and not allowing them to get the villager, they understood they had broken rule(s? debatable) and accepted my decision. The one that had a problem was someone who just hadn't read the rules at all.

Last edited:
I've seen that rule frequently, and the only reason I'm using it in my town is because I'm actually trying to make the town themed and pretty, rather than just letting it get overgrown with weeds and look generally terrible. I'm actually playing in this town, not just giving every villager away (though I am doing that too, except for Stitches) and I have had people come in and just start chopping down trees and stealing my hybrids and items when I've allowed them to leave my sight in the past so I'm very paranoid and not at all okay with people just taking off and leaving my sight. (Especially when their post in my thread was the first post they'd ever even made, and they had 0 wifi ratings or anything)
Okay I understand you. You could make a rule that to adopt a villager you must have been on TBT for X days and have Y positive Wifi ratings. If you flick the Wifi switch on your 3DS in the middle of a multiplayer session (rather than ending it properly) aren't any changes from that multiplayer session not saved?

Okay I understand you. You could make a rule that to adopt a villager you must have been on TBT for X days and have Y positive Wifi ratings. If you flick the Wifi switch on your 3DS in the middle of a multiplayer session (rather than ending it properly) aren't any changes from that multiplayer session not saved?

I want anyone to be able to adopt, if they want to, and making a rule like that would prevent some people from doing that. I think that just following me to the villagers house and staying nearby is the better option to make sure no one attacks my town like they have in the past, while still allowing everyone who is respectful of my rules to adopt. Flicking the switch does negate any changes from a multiplayer session, which is why I flick it if people run off, now. In the past when cycling I just waited at the station, left my DS unattended to do other things, and let people go pick up their villager and leave, and later found that they had wreaked havoc on my town, so I just prefer quick adoptions where they stay where I can see them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tammi has moved in.
If someone could bump this so I don't postmerge when I post the next move out that would be magnificent. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I fricked up.
Stitches is in boxes.
Dreamie proof required. At least I got him in boxes rather than accidentally voiding him.

Last edited:
That sucks stitches is moving out for you too :/. Bump for stitches

He apparently does not like informing when he's moving because I literally just TT'd one day from when I had walked in front of him.

Let's make this bigger.
STITCHES is in boxes!
Please have dreamie proof and read the rules before asking to adopt him!!

Valid dreamie proof: Picture sigs // links to threads or sites where you were looking for him

Not valid dreamie proof: text only sigs // telling me the name of a thread or site where you were looking for him and expecting me to hunt it down

Last edited:
imfIYIp.png

Free bad bear; 100% original. 100% rude

STITCHES is in boxes!
Please have dreamie proof and read the rules before asking to adopt him!!

Valid dreamie proof: Picture sigs // links to threads or sites where you were looking for him

Not valid dreamie proof: text only sigs // telling me the name of a thread or site where you were looking for him and expecting me to hunt it down

Last edited:
Aww, sorry about stitches leaving you. I would not be happy if he did that to me >.<

Anyway, bump for stitches!

Back