• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🌳 Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager: Bluebear, Stitches, Erik
FC: 1864-8904-0186
Mayor & Town name: Allie from Kodiak
TBT Amount: 45 (Bonus depending on how long I take: 5-10)
Special Notes? (timezone, pickup now or later, etc): I’m in EST, I play later at night! I’ll need a day or two to make room for them, and I can wait if you can’t do them all! I currently have Kody moving right now, but I’ll speed him up, nobody wants him.
Looks like we have added each other!
I'll be available for another 3 hrs, then tomorrow same time, then Sat late night/ Sunday.
Thanks! C:

Hello~ ^^
Villager: Pietro
FC: 2251-4425-3815
Mayor + Town name: sunshine from harmony
TBT Amount: 15
my timezone is CEST (UTC +2) i am avaible for the rest of the day, so basically the next 10 hours!

Hello~ ^^
Villager: Pietro
FC: 2251-4425-3815
Mayor + Town name: sunshine from harmony
my timezone is CEST (UTC +2) i am avaible for the rest of the day, so basically the next 10 hours!
Hiya! I'm about to go to work, would you be available to meet up for Pietro in 15-20 mins?
Thank you! C:
EDIT: we have added each other!

Hiya! I'm about to go to work, would you be available to meet up for Pietro in 15-20 mins?
Thank you! C:
EDIT: we have added each other!
oh hi, i just adopted another villager :( could i adopt him in 2 days from now if its not too much of a bother? ;__;

Villager: Tasha
FC: 4055-3700-4762
Mayor@Town name: SodaDog from Away
Special Notes: I live in the BST/GMT Timezone, and I'm free all day from Saturday-Sunday. I'm free from 7pm GMT from Monday-Thursday and free from 5pm GMT on Friday.

Back home, having dinner.
If anyone is online and would like to meet up for their villagers, now and the next 2 hrs would be a very good time!

@SodaDog : Hiya my friend from across the pond! You are 8 hours ahead of me?
FYI I'll be back home in about...14 hrs from this post (Sat after 9/10pm PST) and I will look for you then.
If we missed each other, I'll try again on Sunday. Let's add each other first? Thank you for your understanding! C:

@Miss Spooks : Same thing for us, already communicating via DM, posting here just in case ^^
We are 3 hours apart, and you are 3 hrs ahead of me. Will look for you later tonight/Sunday! Thanks!
EDIT: Please lmk WHO you'd like to pick up first. I need to get prepared. Also pls make sure there is at least 1 free spot in your town.

Hello.
I would like your help in getting a villager, please?
Villager: Vivian.
FC: It's in my profile.
Mayor: Amanda.
Town name: Moonbow.
TBT Amount: I don't know, i will work hard to get the amount of tbts you want me to pay.
Special Notes: My timezone is the Brasília's Timezone. And yes, I can pickup now.

4am my time is too late for me. How about earlier?
And I added you.

@Miss Spooks : I'm back home and available to meet up for Stitches. Let me know if you are ready?
I should be online for another 2 hrs.

@SodaDog : No worries, of course at 4am most of us would be sleeping.
I doubt we will catch each other in the next two hrs, so I will try to look for you on Sunday,
between 3pm - 11pm YOUR TIME
(BST/GMT) which is 7am - 3pm my time PST.

@moonbxwy : You are 4 hours ahead of me.
We can look for each other on Sunday, from 11:00am YOUR TIME onwards?
Also, added you. Please add me when you can C:

@Miss Spooks : I'm back home and available to meet up for Stitches. Let me know if you are ready?
I should be online for another 2 hrs.

@SodaDog : No worries, of course at 4am most of us would be sleeping.
I doubt we will catch each other in the next two hrs, so I will try to look for you on Sunday,
between 3pm - 11pm YOUR TIME
(BST/GMT) which is 7am - 3pm my time PST.

@moonbxwy : You are 4 hours ahead of me.
We can look for each other on Sunday, from 11:00am YOUR TIME onwards?
Also, added you. Please add me when you can C:
Ok, added you. Also, i think i can. You mean Sunday tomorrow or next week?

Well, the best time for me is from 13pm to 14pm but i think i can wake up earlier.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait sorry i'm dumb i think we could meet up only until 11am. SORRY LOOOOL

@moonbxwy : Are you available and have room NOW? I can get Vivian in like 20 mins.

Ok, added you. Also, i think i can. You mean Sunday tomorrow or next week?
Since we are both online atm, we can meet up for Vivian. And lol yes I mean Sunday as in 4th Oct.
Just invited Vivian into town FYI.

@moonbxwy : Vivian is in boxes and gate to Mori opened! Thank you for your patience! C:
(Bells received, thanks for the payment - much appreciated!)

Last edited:
@moonbxwy : you disappeared right after we have confirmed to proceed with our trade, which is an extremely annoying thing, to say the least. Vivian has been in boxes waiting for over 2 hours. I have refunded your 15TBT. You can seek your villagers elsewhere.

@SodaDog @Miss Spooks
seems like we keep missing each other, and our timezones/availabilty differences are making it very difficult to accomodate our trades. To not further waste anyone’s time, please look for other cyclers to fulfill your villager requests! Thanks!

Last edited:
@moonbxwy : you disappeared right after we have confirmed to proceed with our trade, which is an extremely annoying thing, to say the least. Vivian has been in boxes waiting for over 2 hours. I have refunded your 15TBT. You can seek your villagers elsewhere.

@SodaDog @Miss Spooks
seems like we keep missing each other, and our timezones/availabilty differences are making it very difficult to accomodate our trades. To not further waste anyone’s time, please look for other cyclers to fulfill your villager requests! Thanks!
Wait! I'm VERY SORRY. My mom said it was time to sleep so i got to sleep. Can i get her tomorrow? (Geez i hope my mom don't catch me right now when i'm on the phone past bedtime)

SO, I'M VERY SORRY, OKAY? Please, forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back