• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Luck, Corruption, or Both? Anything Is Possible on Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent my last bells on 8 candies. Here's hoping at least one of these turns out to be a rainbow one...

I don't know what it is about the corrupt rainbow, but I feel like it has more power than rainbow original. But then if a pastel rainbow candy shows up next year, all hell will break loose. There are 15,494 yellow candies sold according to the shop right now... I could easily see us breaking 20k if the pastel rainbow pops up. Where is that thread that asks what the candy flavors are?

I don't know what it is about the corrupt rainbow, but I feel like it has more power than rainbow original. But then if a pastel rainbow candy shows up next year, all hell will break loose. There are 15,494 yellow candies sold according to the shop right now... I could easily see us breaking 20k if the pastel rainbow pops up. Where is that thread that asks what the candy flavors are?

Here it is :)

Good luck with the corrupted rainbow everyone!

The transformation is now complete. Those of you who purchased Yellow Candies should check your inventories for any corruption! Stats will be edited into the main post shortly, and sellback will be enabled for 8 TBT bells per candy.

Also, I have a small announcement. I was able to locate Wix, but I found him... journaling?! I don't know exactly what this means, but you all may want to stick around for the next couple hours as it seems there may be some significance here. 👀

C64A16BB-457E-4ECD-AD19-61FB6E02ED89.jpeg

Rip bells, you will be missed. No candies here, but congratulations to those who got em!

Also, noticed something odd about wix but I'm not sure if it's a hint I can share or a random thing that just looks funny...
Hmm.

No, that's just how mobile names files, no code.

Last edited:
Also, I have a small announcement. I was able to locate Wix, but I found him... journaling?! I don't know exactly what this means, but you all may want to stick around for the next couple hours as it seems there may be some significance here. 👀

wix, I love you, but the annual tbt halloween event isn't for another 10 months about

i was speed posting just now to try and afford one more candy but didn't make the cut
jfv5ola.png
i also didn't get any candies lol thanks for hosting this spooky event Oblivia!

Thank you for the sellback! 🙏 All eight of my candies were un-corrupted, so I'm glad to have gotten some of my bells back—although I think I will keep one Yellow Candy as a little souvenir. Congratulations to everyone who got a corrupted rainbow!! 🖤🌈

I hope Wix is enjoying journaling! ^^ I've been thinking about giving it another try myself.

The transformation is now complete. Those of you who purchased Yellow Candies should check your inventories for any corruption! Stats will be edited into the main post shortly, and sellback will be enabled for 8 TBT bells per candy.

it's the death note goodbye everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back