Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
What do you think it will have?

I think it will be much like the PSP. Where they focus more on the graphics. I also think it will only have one screen and no touch screen.

Shouldn't this be in the revolution board?

I think that it'll have one screen, better graphics, and maybe a built in internet connection like a cell phone has.

I think it'll have a microphone like the Ds but no touch screen or anyting. Probably wireless mulitplayer and connectivity with the revolution.

well i cant really tell right now, but im pretty sure it will play a major role in revolution games.... they said the revolution would be very unique, but again, im not sure... if it was able to play Gamecube games, the PSP would be out of it

:) but, its probably going to be more of an N64 style.

PIRANHA2 said:
well i cant really tell right now, but im pretty sure it will play a major role in revolution games.... they said the revolution would be very unique, but again, im not sure... if it was able to play Gamecube games, the PSP would be out of it

I think that it will resemble a portable gamecube. Maybe even something of a portable cube shaped portable.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

I think that it will resemble a portable gamecube. Maybe even something of a portable cube shaped portable.
I doubt it wil be that big though.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

I doubt it wil be that big though.
right, that's why it will be protable. Becuase it will be way smaller.

Back