Switch
0557-5119-2409
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Rotating Fool's Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
This is for anyone with a 3DS model! Since online services for the 3DS will be discontinued soon, I think it's time for us to share our 3DS themes and how you arrange your icons. So what does your HOME Menu look like?

Here's the only good photo I have of my layout. It looks different because I hacked my N2DS:
IMG0412.jpeg

Since nobody's posting here for some reason, I'll go ahead and share a photo of my first 3DS model. This is the last photo I have of it before I lost it in a theme park. I hacked it like with my N2DS (which is also gone).
IMG0006.jpg

Once again, sorry for all the low-quality pictures. Like I said, I don't have both of my 3DS models anymore.

I think mine is just generic, but pink 😂 How do you have so many of those walking coins?!

Here is mine! I still remember the day when my mother caved and let me buy my first theme and it was this beautiful New Leaf themed one! I still mainly use this one but now I have so many other themes, I bought WAY too many back in the day haha. I recently rearranged my menu to have some of my favorite badges under! still so sad the badge catchers and theme shop closed.... such great music 😭
1712081553590.jpeg

Here is mine! I still remember the day when my mother caved and let me buy my first theme and it was this beautiful New Leaf themed one! I still mainly use this one but now I have so many other themes, I bought WAY too many back in the day haha. I recently rearranged my menu to have some of my favorite badges under! still so sad the badge catchers and theme shop closed.... such great music 😭

I love the skin you're using on your 3ds!

Back