• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Long Distance Relationships

My long distance relationship has lasted for two years and four months, and still going. We actually met in a chat that was related to a webcomic, playing as characters, though we don't use them anymore. Ours got together and soon we starting really talking together. We became best friends before ae told me ae loved me, and I loved aer back. Our states are right next to each other, but we still aren't quite able to meet yet. I'm hoping that we can this summer. The song we share happens to be "you are my sunshine," which ae sings to me whenever I'm feeling down or ae just wants to show some love that way.

Heartwarming story! I hope you guys get to meet, it's a great feeling. I love sharing songs with them too.

I love seeing others in long distance relationships. ^_^

I was in one with my current husband for about a year and a half. We met in a chat room randomly and clicked right away. He lived in England and I live in the US. So quite a distance really. We met up traveling back and forth for a few months. He eventually moved here to live with me. ^_^
A big change for the both of us, but he is my best friend.
We've been married for about 7 years now.
Funny how things work out sometimes. ^_^

7 years, wow! Congrats! :) So sweet. ;w; Hope you guys are happy, that is quite a distance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 3 hours until his flight leaves <3

AWWW IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :D THATS AWESOME!

And yush ;; sadly in the same position it's really hard but he plans on coming to vist for the summer :D hopefully. We've been together for two years and we met four years ago on mabinogi (NEXON RELATIONSHIPS! -high fives-) and we've always loved each other since we first met, i met him by poking him X3 and even when we sadly got out of contact i found a way to talk to him again and we've been together again for so long and still are ^~^ now i want to see him even more ;;.

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :D

I have someone that likes me that's 8 years older than me and I don't understand why

I play mabinogi too

Last edited:
AWWW IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :D THATS AWESOME!

And yush ;; sadly in the same position it's really hard but he plans on coming to vist for the summer :D hopefully. We've been together for two years and we met four years ago on mabinogi (NEXON RELATIONSHIPS! -high fives-) and we've always loved each other since we first met, i met him by poking him X3 and even when we sadly got out of contact i found a way to talk to him again and we've been together again for so long and still are ^~^ now i want to see him even more ;;.

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :D

Aww congrats!! <3 -high fives back :3- I hope you guys get to see each other! My boyfriend got a job and worked for the money to be able to see me. I had a job but I got laid off, so he sadly had to pay for it himself, but we are saving him at least $500 by letting him stay in our house, so I guess it's alright.

Only 9 hours until I get to see him.. ;w;

GAHHH IM EXCITED FOR YOU (≧∇≦)
You understand now you have to post all of your interactions here now, right? ( ^ω^ )
One of my best friends is in a long distance relationship too. She met a girl online and now really likes her. They've only met irl once, but they Skype and talk on quotev almost everyday. They send pictures of each other too. Long distance can be hard, but it can bring two people closer than they were before.

And i...

. . .
(//∇//) confessed to the boy i liked a few days ago. He said he felt the same way and now. . .

(//・/・//) we're kinda dating

AWW GRATS. :3

All of our interactions? Huh? :p I'm posting our pictures when I can.

But aw thats cute of them. :) I keep a whole folder of his pictures <3 hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks for being excited for me haha :p

My boyfriend and I met on maple story too! After a year of skyping and webcamming we met. I was 16 and he was 18 at the time. 3 1/2 years later we live together and play league of legends too haha. How funny. Good luck! I remember how nervous I was waiting for his flight to land hehe.

My boyfriend and I met on maple story too! After a year of skyping and webcamming we met. I was 16 and he was 18 at the time. 3 1/2 years later we live together and play league of legends too haha. How funny. Good luck! I remember how nervous I was waiting for his flight to land hehe.

How sweet.. THESE NEXON RELATIONSHIPS. NEXON PLZ. <3 I hope everything is good with you guys!

AWW GRATS. :3

All of our interactions? Huh? :p I'm posting our pictures when I can.

But aw thats cute of them. :) I keep a whole folder of his pictures <3 hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks for being excited for me haha :p
Well if you cant post ALL of your interactions i guess you'll just have to write instead.
Im expecting a 100000000 word essay on him due by monday.

Lmao! Okay I might post here and there then. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I'm off to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll check back here maybe tomorrow before I leave! Possibly posting pictures early in the morning at some time, but I'd love to be here to see what you guys think, so I might wait until he leaves, a sad time but I might do that.

I was in a LDR for about 6 years, from the time I was 16-22 yrs old. We met on the mmorpg Ragnarok Online. I lived in NYC and him in California. We were kids and didn't take it seriously but soon we got serious about a future together. Well very long story short, he ended up lying a lot and doing drugs as we got older. I only went to see him twice anyways lol basically was a waste of 6 years but I ended up meeting my husband a year after we broke up, so all for the best I guess :)

LDR's are not easy, I wish you two the best and hope you have a lot of fun! :)

I'm on the LDR train myself. Been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now. Hopefully the LD bit of it ends soon :).

Happy to hear you have someone and enjoy the first meeting. It's a really awesome feeling from just being able to skype to actually being in front of the guy (or girl). Enjoy and have fun! : D

My love lives on the otherside on earth, we meet once, and it was the best thing in the world. Sweden VS America. Im going to visit again at Christmas! <3

my boyfriend lived in new york and flew all the way to las vegas to live with me so im pretty pleased u w u

Back