• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Kitty's Cycling thread (In boxes: ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that means he's in your void, sorry, but I can't have anyone move into my main town because I'm going to be getting a villager for my main town after Punchy moves :(

If I clear my void in time, can I have Punchy? :)

Never mind, no-one is online. :(
A dreamie gone :(

I can hold onto him for a bit for you to clear your void

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if your still here or not, but I have to leave, I'll be back in about an hour, so you can try and clear your void until then :)

Bump - Punchy's still available, since mayorjoe has went offline and hasn't responded yet :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need him out ASAP

Last edited:
Sure, I'm just quickly moving a villager from my cycle town to my other cycle town, then I'll add you and open my gates :)

Merengue and Maple are in boxes

I VM'd someone for Merengue, so I'm going to give them an hour to respond

Must have Dreamie proof to take Maple

Hello! May I adopt Merengue from you if your person doesn't respond? My only dreamie proof for her are the Tumblr posts that I have created (I've been looking for her since I started my town last year T_T)

Is it possible to get maple?
I have her proof on my tumblr ;here

I had to restart my town though ;;
so the current villager list is outdated
but the dreamie list is still true xD

Last edited:
Gates open for Rainfall :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I adopt Merengue from you if your person doesn't respond? My only dreamie proof for her are the Tumblr posts that I have created (I've been looking for her since I started my town last year T_T)

Sure, I'll VM you if they don't reply soon

Lurking for Flora

Just went through every page to check if shes already been up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back