• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Jock Villager Tier List

Here is mine, I don't really like many jocks xD

my-image (4).png

25r9uqx.png

I'm absolutely shocked by the lack of dog jock villagers. If any animal is a jock, it'd be a dog! Mac is a sweet baby though, and my boy Drift is obviously getting S tier. I'm pretty meh on most jock villagers, I'd only invite tiers S and A to my island.

Not really a fan of the personality in general, but I love the ones in my S and A ranks and wouldn't mind having the ones in B either.

my-image (2).png

018E4FB6-5660-49EC-9054-37950E83C929.png

I used to hate jocks all because of my bad experience with the only jock that I had in NL, and now, the list of jocks I like and am interested in continues to grow. Of course, Rudy is #1 of them all on my list followed by Frobert, Drift and Dom 🥰. A couple months ago, some of the A tier would be in the D tier, but thankfully, I browsed through a lot of the threads about villagers you never thought you’d like or underrated favorites.

my opinion on some villagers have changed over the last few months so,, figured i’d redo my tier lists so that they’re more accurate c’:

697D0CFF-69E0-4752-8324-90787B680D97.png

8D9D44E6-B271-4671-BFBD-7CD132CDC0F4.png

Jock Tiers.png

I have both Sly and Pierce on my island and find them both awesome. Love the military spin on Sly and Pierce is just a good looking yet colorful design. Though I'm constantly debating if I'd rather have Drift and Sheldon as well! Drift has that interesting pattern and color scheme going on while Sheldon is just adorable!

I also really enjoy Bud and Sterling's theme, but Bud's eyes and Sterling's home places them in A tier instead. All of these guys seem pretty over looked by the community, but the community has it's head shoved into Dom's wool too much to actually appreciate the others.

I don't find either Dom or Genji as incredible as the fanbase seems to push them as. Not in the slightest. Dom is pretty normal looking and nothing too special to me. Not bad though, just not the MUST HAVE people have turned him into. While Genji is kind of ugly with that bowl cut hair paired with no nose with huge blush circles to finish off his weird face. His home exterior is nice though.

But even those guys can't compete with how hideous the F tier guys are. Just eww.

my-image (1).png

Dom is 100% my son and probably my favorite villager in the game. Genji's grown on me a ton since he joined my island, so he's up there as well, and between the two of them I've come around to liking the jock personality type a lot more than I expected. I'd probably take most of the A tier villagers as well, although I don't really intend on giving up Dom or Genji, so there probably won't be any jock openings anytime soon.

Sprocket and Sheldon are probably the only villagers in this game that I'd put into F tier.

Sprocket was my starter jock on my first ever island. I reset super early, like less than a few days in, and he's haunted me on villager hunts ever since.

Sheldon showed up on my previous island as the forced campsite villager. I don't know how or why. He's not smug. He shouldn't have been there. And yet there he was, demanding a spot on my island. The fact that his house interior is actually really cute did not endear him to me. How dare he.

And then he showed up again on my current island as the starter jock. Why.

Honestly I'm not a huge jock person (though with my personality, that tracks haha!). However, I think Rudy is just adorable (reminds me of a vintage stuffed animal!) and I didn't get the hype with Dom at first, but his expressions are just so adorable..... I got him by chance when island hopping, and grabbed him for potentially trading, but have fallen in love with him!! I found him and Genji hanging out, and thought it was super adorable, them being gym bros... Also the lion designs are cool, with the two at the end reminding me of Hughes from FMA, lol!
Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 8.18.14 PM.png

I reaaaaaaally dislike the lions in this game. Overall I LOVE the jocks though, they're super funny. I couldn't have two on my island though, they are just too similar in dialogue.

my-image(6).png

Apparently I didn't do this one yet so I'll do it now

my-image (5).png

I actually don't care for the jock personality dialog very much but nobody can deny they have some of the best character designs!

Here’s mine! I love my S tier and Sprocket is my dreamie!
Me seeing Kid Cat on everyone’s list so high up makes me feel guilty for passing him up. Also Boone just is the bottom of the bottom. After doing this I feel like alot of the designs don’t fit the jock personality, Cousteau looks like a cranky or lazy rather than jock. Same with Billy and others.

my-image 5.png

my-image (1).png

the froggy boys drift and frobert are the best, though i don't love ribbot as much and tad is okay but i don't have a connection to him since i have never had him in any of my animal crossing towns/islands. scoot is perfect and i want him, i have teddy and genji and have had rudy.
rod is super cute but doesn't fit my current island theme so he is a.
cousteau is one of the uglier frogs but i mean... you still have to like him...
if i ever got moose on my island i would restart, i don't even care i cannot stand him and would die if i got him for some reason. ok maybe a bit overdramatic but i would immediately kick him out and suffer the entire time he had the audacity to lay step on and tainting my island.

Back