• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Jock Villager Tier List

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Next up is jocks! I'll wait about an hour before I post sisterly/Uchi and lazy! I'm now realizing maybe I should have posted them all in one thread, but oh well, too late for that.

Link -

And my tier list
jocktier.png

Ribbot is love, Ribbot is life. Actually the Jock frogs in general own me. Frobert would be in my town in a heartbeat if I didn't love Ribbot so much.

my-image (5).png

I'm not really a fan of the jocks. I haven't had Dom but from all the videos I've seen online, I intend to claim him whenever Rory decides to move out. He's so expressive and adorable!

I love Biff with all my heart. His unique eyes get me everytime. Bill was on first town and he's a cutie. I probably would not dislike Lions and tigers if they did something different with their faces. I like designs and color patterns. It just their faces are a no.
my-image (1).png

my-image.png

for jocks, i have a lot of villagers who are "meh" (B tier), that i'm okay with but wouldn't actively seek out

Back