Isabelle won't sleep!

laamaihminen

Bells
Hi everyone

So i want to get the Dream Suite soon, cause i restarted recently (12 of February (8 days ago)) and Isabelle won't just sleep. I remember in my 1st New Leaf town it didn't even feel that long until I saw Isabelle sleeping. I HAVE made a semi lot of public works projects. To be exact 5 (suspension bridge, campground, bench, well and fountain) So aren't I supposed to get the Dream Suite soon? Am I doing something wrong? Please reply asap.

I think it may be random and I am reading that some people have not seen her until day 21.

if i remember correctly you have to connect to wifi once to get the dream suite

I remember just walking in and Isabelle was asleep which was good, I don't know what the chance is of her sleeping but I'm sure you'll get it soon.
I feel you though, I've recently restarted and I can't get Blathers to think to himself. I've done everything it says and I really want Brewster's Caf? but I don't even have the store yet.

Thank you all guys for replying so quickly! I thought no one would ever notice this thread
^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, you'll just have to wait, in that case. to keep animal crossing a bit more interesting, events such as this aren't always exactly on a time frame.

Well yeah, it would become kinda dull if everything got unlocked like in the 1st week of playing and if everything would be sheduled (except ofc holidays)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember just walking in and Isabelle was asleep which was good, I don't know what the chance is of her sleeping but I'm sure you'll get it soon.
I feel you though, I've recently restarted and I can't get Blathers to think to himself. I've done everything it says and I really want Brewster's Caf? but I don't even have the store yet.

I think you have to donate a certain amount of stuff in the museum, at least one from every catergory (bugs, fossils, fish/sea creatures, paintings/statues.

I think I got mine (dream suite) around 2 weeks at minimum but not more than a month.

Okay so I'm pretty sure I've done everything that I have to do. I'll just wait sometime and hope that Isabelle would sleep. Would you people like to know when I get my Dream Code to check out my town? I'd be happy if someone would give me an honest opinion to what have I done to my town and my town layout in general. :D

I think you have to donate a certain amount of stuff in the museum, at least one from every catergory (bugs, fossils, fish/sea creatures, paintings/statues.

yeah, i've definitely donated more than 20 and i've got atleast some in all of them. i think it's based on chance and i'll catch him some day

Yass! Today morning I went to check the town hall to make a ceremony for an illuminated heart and ISABELLE WAS SLEEPING! I have already donated the Dream Suite and it'll be ready tomorrow ^_^ (thanks for the island for giving me a huge stockpile in case of a pwp or a house expansion already ready)

I went to talk with her 5:00 AM:
fwdooWa.jpg

But since I used TT to try get someone to move out I'm not sure if it had passed 3 weeks.

Back