• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is your character tanned?

are they?

• yeah

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • no

Votes: 108 91.5%

• Total voters

savanna

on a horse with no name ♫
Bells
I'm personally keeping my tan for as long as I can. They really need to add some skin tone options to the next game.. :/

This summer I didn't get tanned as I didn't play much but last year when the game was new, I was playing for hours every day so I defiantly got tanned and it got really dark to.

At first I liked it but after awhile I really wanted to return to my natural skin as I'm very pale in real life. :cool:

i want my character to be tanned but i don't spend much time outside with the villagers so my character is white. her tpc picture is tanned tho.

nopes, but i wish they were. i really do prefer when my villager is slightly tan but i just don't stay outside long enough to get a tan

During the summer months, omg yes. The mayor was so tan, I didn't like it. I couldn't wear any of the qr-dresses because the skintone was off xD

Pale is best imo.

I don't like the skin tones, so I don't tan deliberately for ages. If I get tanned a bit, so be it.

I thought I played a lot in the summer (opened the game a few times daily), but I never got tan. I guess I just never played long enough? I'm pretty surprised they haven't included skin tones at this point.

My character isn't tanned.

I'm white in real life so I don't feel the need to tan my character. As well, it's tedious and a lot of work to do. I don't play long enough to possibly tan.

Nope. I try to always wear a hat when outside in my town during Summer & even when on the island for long periods of time. I don't like tanning in the game for some reason. ^^;

My character would tan in the summer and on the island but it would always eventually fade away. I do think it's about time for the AC series to include different skin tones though.

I would like my character to be tan but I don't want to spend time on the island during the day, so no. I wish you could tan all year in your town.

My character is currently slightly tanned since I've been spending so much time on the island/Club Tortimer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lately (forgot to add this)

I got really dark last year because I played for about 14 hours a day because I had no life (not that I've since acquired a life). But as someone said it look really odd with the qr code dresses I was wearing, as they all had a back panel which matched the character's default white skin and it just looked really weird.

So this year I wore headgear during the day to avoid getting tan. Because I like my character to look like me. And I have the skin of someone who hasn't seen sunlight for the past 10 years. I very rarely go outside. And when I do I dress in head to toe black to avoid sun rays because I tan in milliseconds and that'll mean I'll have to throw down 30 quid on a new foundation. And I'm too cheap to do that. So I like my character to match my night creature-ness.

Back