• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is your character tanned?

are they?

• yeah

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • no

Votes: 108 91.5%

• Total voters
Noooope. I keep my mayor pale and pasty, just like real life! :D

My character is tanned right now due to lots of Island Tours. IRL I'm extremely pale, so it's cute to see my little tanned mayor.

When it was summer my mayor got really dark from spending too much time outside + island tours. But I bought a hat to keep her from getting tan now and I always carry an umbrella~

It's winter in my town. My character has lost his tan.

When it was summer, I tried to get him one. But things would go wrong.
IE. Left my character on the beach, forgot to check the DS. Remember much later only to find the battery ran out. Etc.

lol

No it isn't, mine never got tanned this year, but last year I probably played more and got a tan, but I really didn't like having it though

My mayor character isn't tan in this game but in the GC version I used to always keep my main character as I could. I'd try to stay in the summer seasons as much as possible through TTing to stay in summer. I don't remember if you could still perma tan at the game boy advance island back then either. It's a good thing Tortimer island makes it possible to keep tans long into the winter but skin color options would be wonderful additions to AC and I'm kinda surprised they haven't been added already. I'd love to have characters of various skin colors without having to get a tan for it and I think others would like that too.

No my mayors are not tanned. The mayor in my main town was slightly tanned this summer but it's faded now.

I try not to as am really fair IRL but is a new town and doing the island tours and looking in the afternoon very tanned right now so am trying to tone down a few notches.

I didn't know what happened the first time my character got a tan. She was way too dark, darker than I ever get for real (I am very pale in real life). I do think they should add skin tone options to the game since some people would like their character to better represent themselves. Not everyone has pale skin, and keeping up a tan would be a real hassle.

I didn't like the tan and kept a wide brimmed hat on most of the summer, but I agree that they should give skin tone options. I can't imagine why this feature is missing.

Back