• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is the DS in trouble?????

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
I was just reading electronic gamers monthly magazine and they said that psp could overrthrow the ds. Do you believe it?

I'm not to worried about it. Because they also said that the 2 are going for different ages. The psp for 17 and older and the ds lower then 17. wich sounds like a better age group.

I have no idea what you're talkig about BASTOISE. There are no age limits. And the DS will most definetly be more succesful for many reasons... Out first, more games, more exclucives, A LOT more features, cheaper, more popular, etc.

BASTOISE99 said:
I know theres no age limit they just were targeting different crowds it said.
I thought they were trying to mature with the commercials and touching is good.

It could but I really think it wont the Nintendo hand helds rep is really good so sony is in for a rough fight.

:)

I don't think the psp has come out yet though... so the ds can dominate for a while and rack up its income a little quicker.

BASTOISE99 said:
I don't think the psp has come out yet though... so the ds can dominate for a while and rack up its income a little quicker.
Well, the DS is dominating the markets in Japan. So, the DS will possibly be victorious in North America as well.

Ive heard that over a half a million (or maybe it was a million) have been sold. Including in Japan.

Back