Is Raymond worth the price

NO! Raymond is such a cute and unique villager... However, he is not worth real money, especially at such a high price... 😒

That seems a little excessive, and it's also against Nintendo's TOS to purchase in game items/villagers for real money, I believe.

If you're really desperate for Raymond, you're probably better off island hopping, using the campsite method, or saving up your resources to buy him on here for in game items/currency or even TBT.

That being said, there are lots of other smug villagers out there that are just as loveable and wonderful, and are available at a fraction of the cost of Raymond!

he is absolutely not worth $300 - no villager is worth that much money imo lmaoo

Anyone who sells any type of in-game item for irl money is a conniving conman. Disgusting.

Raymond isn't even worth the price he typically is in Bells/NMTs - it's largely hype driven value. 😆 Give him a good bit of time, an Amiibo card, and an update adding another 10+ villagers and then we can see what the true value would actually be.

I get it, he's cute. But he's not worth irl cash or 1000 nmt. I prefer a lot of other cat villagers than Raymond ngl.

I wasn't expecting someone to sell him for that much.

We never know. Someone might just bite.

No a clump of pixels in the form of a cat is not worth that much good grief D:

Nope, not at all. I really like him, and I would love to have him, but I would never pay RLC for him... not even NMT 😅

Huge N-O for me! I would much rather find him myself then to pay a ridiculous amount of whatever currency they are charging nowadays. I can’t believe people would even consider buying him for real $$$.

I cant believe people are selling him for rl money and in that amount. lol he's cute but that's insane.

The fact that this is even a thing...

No. Just no. Nobody should be paying real life money for a villager. That's stupid and unnecessary. Just island hop for him. I found him in like 30 tickets accidentally once.

You can literally buy a whole switch for that price...

I wouldn't even spend a dollar on Raymond. If someone wants to pay hundreds of dollars for a villager, then that's their decision and I hope they're happy with it. However, I'd just island hop if I wanted a villager that much.

Well I suppose the answer to your question is" it depends if anyone paid that much for him.

I definitely wouldn't spend any of my money on a videogame character, but if someone's willing to pay that, then that's what he's worth to them.

Back