• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Introducing TBT's Dark Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1617299997793.png

Here, for everyone who was almost when blind because dark mode= literal world of light rn

Remembering what day today is I came on here to see what shenanigans where going on. For the heck of it I tried "dark mode". Good gravy, my eyes are mad at me now. Maybe some day our dark dreams will come true....

P.S. I'm keeping my dark dust. I like the darkness....

Remembering what day today is I came on here to see what shenanigans where going on. For the heck of it I tried "dark mode". Good gravy, my eyes are mad at me now. Maybe some day our dark dreams will come true....

P.S. I'm keeping my dark dust. I like the darkness....
I woke-up wondering what TBT would do for today and I still fell for it 😂 I’m keeping the dust too haha

I woke-up wondering what TBT would do for today and I still fell for it 😂 I’m keeping the dust too haha
While I am always hoping we'll actually get a Dark Theme some day, I knew today wasn't going to be the day. I am sorry I even tried the new "dark mode" though. My eyes are watering. :cool:

Oh no! I don’t know what I did wrong. It’s brighter than the default theme 😥

It’s kind of blinding.

I guess April fools right ? Lol
I realized even before posting it might be a joke.

Edit: please give us an actual dark theme though tomorrow. So beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back