• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Introducing TBT's Dark Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the dark dust, everyone. You should see how dark it looks at 250. As soon as I reloaded the page I saw a sudden flash and then everything went to darkness. The only weird thing is that now it looks dark IRL too. Maybe it's a glitch, so we'll have to debug this some more.

oh god we’ve blinded jeremy

quick, send him more dark dust to reverse the effects!!

Thanks for all the dark dust, everyone. You should see how dark it looks at 250. As soon as I reloaded the page I saw a sudden flash and then everything went to darkness. The only weird thing is that now it looks dark IRL too. Maybe it's a glitch, so we'll have to debug this some more.
I need to see what you’re seeing, please share a screenshot of your darker than dark mode!

All fun and games until Jeremy sends me his dark dust as revenge for telling everyone to send it to him

Thank you @LittleMissPanda for the Dark Dust, this dark fiend really appreciate how much darker it just got. 😂

If anyone doesn't want their Dark Dust, I'd gladly hoard it and destroy my retinas haha.
So your screen got a little darker, so what? Look at the bright side....

....oh wait you already are 😎

lol why is this so fun?

Screenshot 2021-04-01 12.55.22 PM.png

It do be like that

i honestly thought it was just my dark mode extension making things bright, nah it even overrides extensions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back