• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

I'm contemplating whether to reread everyone or if I'm wasting my time bc no one seems to care lol

feeling like throwing but when I flip people will be pissed smh
but also if glow is *#&$ i truly dont know anything so idk do ace or me lets go

my slow brain trying to decide if ur signaling something to me
Post automatically merged:

hey i only repd cuz aer wanted out n i didn’t want dans game ruined
Me but with Geoni, I should've let Endless in >______>

Ness be useful challenge

I'm contemplating whether to reread everyone or if I'm wasting my time bc no one seems to care lol
No one cares sadly.

This has to be the hardest game to read at least one scum in my life.

I still care about winning I’ve just been bored

I’ll stop memeing around... maybe...

Town is useless
:,)

by process of elimination I’ll say ness/bell would be my top picks but I’m not certain of either
Really sitting here watching the thread and trying to use my two brain cells like
D2CE1B65-FB1A-4F13-BA19-29A70B59B278.jpeg

I’m going to bed in 2-3 hrs, I think i'm voting in ace/volt, maybe glow/epona as well but I'm really unsure.

>>>>>After I finished writing my reads I realised I kind of just didn’t find anything new or change my opinion much but here they are anyway. I don't think anyone will read it since I always go overboard lmao. I'm too tired to argue at this point so soz if I don't reply, really don't feel like it praying I die tonight zzzzzzz. I just can't believe I've only been in this game for 1 and a half game days.

Bell: I’ve been back and forth on Bell for the past day or so and idk, I’m too lazy to read back again bc everytime I do I gather nothing from it tbh but him claiming Bowser feels too bold after I literally called Bowser mafia roleblocker. If he was mafia I feel like he’d use a safer claim, no? Maybe that’s poor reasoning I have no idea, but I like his activity as of recent anyways, not sure but I'd like to think he's town.

Ness: [insert why mafia wouldn’t fakeclaim watcher not even remotely close to MYLO for the 14th time]

Only thing annoying is how Ness, similar to volt, once townread by most people have dropped all amounts of effort into his posts, blurting one liners that aren’t really helpful which also comes off as coasting. Also has not helped or provided an evidence-backed lynch candidate to me with me still townreading him, for which I was initially iffy about, but if I’m wrapped under his finger (is that the saying idk) I feel like he’d be influencing my decisions more if he was mafia, especially today, so honestly still town to me imo.

Epona: Her first interaction w/ me was discrediting my Sidney read, pushing her as a scumread which is interesting bc that means she’s had her eyes on Sidney for a while. Reads as if she’s consistent with her reads, instead of just pushing Sidney bc it’s convenient to do so now, so I do feel her pushing Sidney today is completely justified, or maybe just luckily convenient for her agenda lol but idk.The main thing making me hesitant about Epona is how similar our thoughts have been throughout the game, plus add on the fact she’s one of the only people trying to put forth content that’s useful rather than back and forthing on one topic for a whole phase. I feel as mafia you’d engage in the useless conversation but that’s not the case for her.

I just hate how her effort has taken a steep decline and has reduced to -lynch Sidney-, but I guess you could also attribute it towards a loss of motivation, idk at this point. What I don’t like is her rolename justification, feels like blabber with the underlying paranoia someone would call her out for it. Other than that, my only qualm is her baseless Sidney pushing today, and the fact that she fits in my PoE.

Sidney: I’m not gonna quote her posts, her filter is less than 3 pages so just read through it ll. Half her posts are from D1 so, most of her posts don’t have pure content. I’ve extracted that she was scumreading Shawo, Aerious, Fleshy, Dino at one point, who FYI all ended up town, but idk what to do with this information lmfao. She was also townreading glow, epona, and ace, for which she’s putting up Ness and bell for a lynch. Does being consistent align with town? I feel like as new scum her information would twist constantly to suit her agenda so yes. But then again she hasn’t put out information that she would need to twist, so lol what.

She feels like noob town with how people have been easily pushing her, but I feel like that’s also piss poor reasoning bc she could be maf and I’m turning a blindeye. I’m horrible at reading noobs but from my own anecdotal experience they’re extremely easy pushes when town, but easy coasters when mafia. It’s a mixed bag, could go either way. If she’s mafia and I’m wildly wrong idk I’m really sorry but I’m just not sure at all.

Glow: Glow’s reign as queen is what annoys bc me of her fixation on either Ness or Guava, with Aerious puppeteering the lynch. She refused to consider another lynch outside of those two, for which she was oblivious to my Ace/Bell reads, and ended up going guava who flipped town, and Ness who I think is town. Obviously that’s been masked by the fact she scumreads Ness and Guava, but I’m gonna echo again that Ness’ D2 watcher claim is pretty indicative that he’s not mafia. Your failure to understand that or even consider it is killing me, bc you have fakeclaimed blue in games before AS town so part of me feels like it’s her suppressing information.

But again my problem is with how insistent she is with Ness even tho I’ve explained him, even stating she’d lynch Cake twice if you could even though she flipped town and even with guava having no towntells, which is not exactly wrong, but it reflects stubbornness to not consider something else for which I feel mafia glow would mold with the general consensus. Also it’s interesting bc she townreads Sidney, for which Sidney, if town, is such an easy lynch rn to carry out the homerun, unless it’s Sidney x glow, but I don’t think anyone would openly townlock their scummate on D1.

Ace: I’m echoing myself but from the moment I entered the game he’s scumread me, and 96+ hours later has yet to provide a reason, and the moment I’m kinged he’s WIFOMing in my face to lynch him. Top on the fact I have scumread him, he’s ignored my case, and when asked questions doesn’t answer my question and plays the victim as if I’m mafia trying to scrutinise him. Going through his post filter it’s nothing but filler and memes, with little indication of his thoughts on the games besides pointing fingers w/ no evidence, which will obviously not be considered, so he’s blatantly gliding by. He’s scum or extremely anti-town in this case.

The fact that people even townread him makes me even more uneasy with him bc no one has given me a reason as to what he’s done that aligns with town behaviour but OK. So if someone would like to enlighten me I’m very interested bc there’s only one reason as to why I *think* people may townread him but the more I think about it the more I doubt myself. He has been scumread too, but no one has necessarily been pushing for his lynch either, which smells fishy in a sense when mafia bus each other but don’t act on it.

Volt: Appealing to glow yesterday an hour before lynch is what caught my attention bc he suggested to NOT lynch Guava or Ness, and put forth Sidney and scumread glow in the moment, when it was obvious glow couldn’t be lynched and glow townlocked Sidney earlier so I’m not sure what he was trying to achieve rather that imitatively putting out content? I assume he’s been widely townread by most people since D2, for which his effort has plunged significantly in response to that, for which I would pin as coasting but I’m not sure.

But again his D1 activity is throwing me off bc of his indecisiveness, especially with how proactive he was but I’m doubting myself but also I have a hard time shaking that feeling he’d go through all that effort when a D1 lynch always inevitably leads to a townie flip, for which Volt put the blame on shawo who’s dead to justify his decision is kinda zzzzz though . That is my sole reason for TRing him though, so I’m kinda doubting myself. What has thrown me off is his Sonic roleclaim, retracing his decision with regret that he would get lynched for his rolename, which is so strange to me bc idk why as town, you’d be worried about your -Townie Role PM-. Like I can’t get that post out of my head it feels so wrong. Then they WIFOM’d me when I pointed that out so idk UGH. It feels like the pressure got to him all of a sudden or something.

Wake up Americans we have a game to lose

Last edited:
european checking in

re: my sidney read

to be honest the main reason i'm suspicious and reluctant to noobclear is bc frogslime was noob mafia in radical's game and the entire scumchat was basically aerious and ness telling them to just keep being nooby and nobody would even take notice of them and it worked (obv that game was cut short so hard to know if they'd have been lynched eventually but they were certainly not under any suspicion at the time the game ended)
i just think noobclearing is stupid and lazy. like the fact that sidney wanted to lynch aerious, who at the stage was confirmed KM without a hint of a CC comes across as fake derpclearing to me
either way idk what the sidney push says about ace and volt but i've been gunning for her since d2 when i was king so this isn't an agenda thing for me

re: my effort dropping
i started this game in one country and then moved country and am now back home living w family and friends so it literally is just a case of a) not having as much time on my hands and b) lack of motivation
i don't feel confident in my reads at all. p much every scumread i've had this game has been based entirely on POE as opposed to concrete evidence and idk if that's because scum are masking themselves really well or if it's because i haven't had the motivation to go back and read over things

re: glow
happy birthday glow
i think glow is probably town bc we'd surely just have had a CC by now even though nothing has been claimed

feeling like throwing but when I flip people will be pissed smh
but also if glow is *#&$ i truly dont know anything so idk do ace or me lets go

what does this mean

if i have to revisit ness, who i still think is town, i actually think he could be teamed with sidney

also bell pushing me when it seems highly unlikely that heyden is gonna kill me today also just seems town
so throw out my bell read i guess

POE says it's probably volt then

Last edited:
I get your point on Sidney, it's not really the noobtelling I'm concerned bc IMO it's lowkey unreadable especially when you're unaware of how someone acts, with but my main worry is that Ace/Volt are gunning after Sidney, for which I think they're mafia, so you hopping on Sidney just feels too... easy? Maybe I'll just yolo lynch Sidney ^______^

Also yeah it's not really fair to pin your motivation down sorry, hope all is good with the move : )

omg no don't worry it's totally fair to comment on my motivation bc my effort has definitely dropped off a cliff lol i'm just only responding to posts in the thread that i feel actually contribute something atm but just wanted to explain it wasn't AI lol

yeah there's probably one scum between volt/ace purely based on POE (i hate that this is what it's all come down to lol) so idk if it's bussing or what

i think sidney/ness could be teamed if i'm willing to suspend my disbelief long enough to assume ness is mafia
i mean volt/ace could also be a team

let's say glow is town, i'm town, natty is town, and i'm going to assume you're town and you're also the king so it's irrelevant for today

leaves us with sidney/bell/ace/volt/ness

i don't really see a bell/ness or bell/sidney world i don't think
idk

If Volt flips mafia I think he’s compatible with everyone except Sidney/Epona, but moreso mafia is extremely likely in Ace/glow, Ness and bell *are* compatible but unlikely, idk.
>Not Sidney bc Volt went for the push on Sidney
>Not Epona bc she’s the reason Volt was even reconsidered as scum today imo

If Volt is town it’s a lot more complicated bc;
> Epona reconsidered them as potential lynch when she was TRing Volt before, also Glow who also put Volt back in PoE as scum quite quickly.
>Sidney and Ace idk what they think they haven’t aired opinions.
>Bell has been scumreading Volt for a while, for which it didn’t make sense bc everyone else was townreading Volt in D2/D3 iirc, he hasn’t hardpushed Volt today though???
>Ness is the only one who’s stuck to a clear Volt townread, so imo he’s town if Volt’s town, again I don’t think it’s Ness.

A Sidney would reveal a lot more but no way in hell I’m infolynching on potential MYLO, esp bc I’m unsure if she’s scum but also I’m not too confident on Volt either so idk. I think I’ll just hit Volt bc idk who else could be mafia at this point. If Volt’s not mafia then it’s probably Sidney/Ace? Then one of you 4 idk, meh.

I could say the same thing about Ace, whether he flips town or mafia Volt is still in my PoE based on interactions between players. Mechanically mafia team HAS to have one of these 2 and I'm confident on that, I just don't know if it's both or one or the other.

Back