• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

Sorry idk
I wanna go bed I've been in this thread and my google doc for 5 hours. I'm executing volt is no one have objections
Post automatically merged:

if no one has objections

kbye please pray

Last edited:

After the postponement of the 2020 Japan Olympic Games, Sonic the Hedgehog came to MultiVerse Kingdom to train for the next year

Despite being allies with Mario for many years now, their old rivalry between Nintendo and Sega War left a deep scar on everyone; resulting in no one trusting Sonic for his dark past

Upon his arrival to the kingdom, Sonic was immediately arrested for suspicions of leading the recent conspiracy against the crown; despite being the selected ruler not too long ago

Sonic (voltairenism) has been executed...like he's dead for real now

kHzPnqk.png

Sonic the Vanilla Townie
Night will end in 9 hours at 7PM EST to speed the game up

Last edited:

Following the events of Super Paper Mario, the Light Prognosticus foretold that one of the Heroes of Light, Bowser, would fight the discourse within Multiverse Kingdom and see the Kingdom restored back to order

However, it was also written in the Dark Prognosticus that Bowser would fail in his quest, and that chaos would forever reign in the Kingdom

Bowser, with a infamous background, tried to blend in with the suspected conspirators in the Kingdom, but he was quickly discovered. With his cover blown, Bowser fought valiantly to defeat the villians, but their power was far greater than one monster could handle

Bowser (bell account) has been defeated and sent back to Flipside

SQmFfd1.png

Bowser the Hero

All hail the return of Queen epona!

Idk if Annie’s sleeping but we will find out pretty quickly if i made the wrong choice once she shows up

y did i sub in 😔

I think we just lost with you crowing epona

Whatever if we lose we lose zzz

it's Heyden/Glow/Sidney possibly Epona

I'm Yoshi Vanilla Town.

I've saying that for days
If Ness is town
Byngo is town
I know I am town
Let's supposed Epona is town

Heyden
Glow
Sidney

Last edited:
epona if you are mafia just kill me to give Aerious the satisfaction

I’m going to go eat dinner and wait to see what happens next

Why glow didn't wanted to claim yesterday and let everyone assume

And if you think this is an attempt to distance, there are still 2 wolves there, remove Sidney if it helps you.

Epona is busy with life, so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow :)

Last edited:
ugh yikes

i'm surprised i didn't die :-(

i'm daisy from mario aces btw. there was no reason for me to claim townie yesterday when bell was calling me hero so i was hoping to just eat the bullet but zzzzzz

ugh yikes

i'm surprised i didn't die :-(

i'm daisy from mario aces btw. there was no reason for me to claim townie yesterday when bell was calling me hero so i was hoping to just eat the bullet but zzzzzz
lol everyone was claiming yesterday puh lease

Glow are you saying that your plan was to claim hero

Actually don’t answer that, nothing matters anyway since epona is mafia.

yes and i didn't. ur point is???

i didn't claim anything bc clearly hero was trying to hide

i wish hayden would’ve went for ace
I don’t really feel like ace would‘ve flipped mafia either...but that doesn’t uh, leave us with many more to choose from

for however much it means, I did think glow may have been hero :(

now it’s just waiting for Epona ig

Bring some chili dogs next time!
I brought pizza, is that an okay substitute?

wow ok I just realized that makes absolutely 0 sense my two braincells are going strong today y’all

My galaxy brain just realized that the fact the game hasn’t auto ended with hero dead means epona is mechanically cleared town

Anyway I now 100% believe now that glow was going to 50/50 a hero claim against someone and killing bell ruined that plan zzzz

epona do with that what you will but I believe the team to be glow/Heyden and the 3rd is a toss up between Sidney and Ace. Part of me was expecting volt to flip scum but the fact they didn’t means that the scum is at minimum glow and Heyden.

Back