• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

I MADE A 32 ON MY ACT

TheEchoTimes

Proud ace nerd
Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
AND MY SCORES WERE PERFECT ON THE READING AND ENGLISH SECTIONS.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
THIS IS 2 POINTS AWAY FROM A FULL RIDE AT THE COLLEGE IN THE NEXT TOWN OVER WHICH IS A REALLY GOOD COLLEGE.
GUESS WHAT THE TEST PREP PEOPLE FOR THE COLLEGE HELP PROGRAM SAID.
THEY CAN RAISE MY SCORE BY AT LEAST 2 POINTS.
AT LEAST
AT LEAST
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING.
I just wanted to brag; I'll show myself out. :blush:

Congrats! Personally, I am glad I am done with standardized testing (took my last test in October). Are you a senior?

Well done! I have to write the GRE in a little while..... horray for standardized testing..... it can be pretty daunting. ><

Thank you, both of you! Though for all that, it took me too long to figure out how to quote both of you at the same time, LOL.
The math was probably the worst part. I can DO math, just not so quickly. I panic and stuff. Plus I've never learned logs or how to find the area of a square/triangle with a circle, so I REALLY panicked at the end.
Congrats! Personally, I am glad I am done with standardized testing (took my last test in October). Are you a senior?
No, I'm a junior.
Well done! I have to write the GRE in a little while..... horray for standardized testing..... it can be pretty daunting. ><
Uuuugh, definitely. But once it's done and over with and you get your score, it's not nearly as scary. Good luck on the GRE! (What is that, though?)

Congrats! Canada does not have standardized testing because we realize that your scholarships should not solely be based on how good you are at writing tests.

Congrats! Canada does not have standardized testing because we realize that your scholarships should not solely be based on how good you are at writing tests.
I know how it is. Some people just don't test well. Thankfully, I do, but I still recognize how unfair standardized testing is, especially because of economic and lesson-pacing discrepancies amongst different school systems.

I know how it is. Some people just don't test well. Thankfully, I do, but I still recognize how unfair standardized testing is, especially because of economic and lesson-pacing discrepancies amongst different school systems.

I'm fairly fortunate as well test-wise. I feel bad for people who just panic at tests and can't go to school because of it.

I'm fairly fortunate as well test-wise. I feel bad for people who just panic at tests and can't go to school because of it.
Me too. I suppose the only problem I have is blanking on simple formulas, like the ones for slope and point-distance.

congrats!! that is FANTASTIC!!!
one of my friends made a perfect score on both the SAT and ACT this year, so i'm just? how do you guys do it??

Congrats on your score! I got a decent score for testing 5 years ago. i got into college and thats all I wanted at the time haha

Congratulations! I, too, did well on my standardised tests- 2110 on the SAT, 204 on the PSAT... I never took the ACT, but I did take a Pre-ACT thing and I think I got a 29 on that? Not positive, I can't really remember. But yeah, be proud that your time and effort paid off! Maybe get yourself some Starbucks or w/e the kids do nowadays. Congrats again! :)

Awesome congtrats!
I took the SATs but not the ACT. I did alright, I ended up going to community college ( I didn't know what I wanted to do at the time). Now I'm getting my credits together to transfer :)

That's it, I'm moving to Canada.

But anyway, congratulations! I have no idea how the grading and tests work since I'm nowhere near when I have to take any of those tests, but if it's a good score, then great!

Congratulations! I'm actually unsure if I have to take the ACT this year...I heard it was optional for me, but I need to talk to my counselor and figure it out lol.

Back