• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Hunt Over!) Coordination Thread: Holiday Hundred Hunt

Have you ever seen the aurora borealis or aurora australis (Northern or Southern lights)?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
hblSfdh.jpg

finally finished making this dang yule log.. but i am still down to try make kransekake if needed​
This is actually a work of art, I would pay a lot of money for this 😍

No worries, beautiful! Submit away!
Post automatically merged:

Friendly reminder the deadline to enter is December 25th at 11:59PM EST!

Please let me know if you are still able to find these items. :)

@JellyBeans 8. A building with Christmas lights/decorations
@Halloqueen 12. Bauble with a reindeer on it
@Emolga59 27. Giant Christmas tree in a shopping mall (does not have to be real)
@Flicky 40. Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD case
@Giddy 68. Piñata with 7 spikes
@LilD 70. Plate with at least 3 latkes
@Snek 75. Rosca de reyes
@Mimi Cheems 91. Twelve grapes
Awesome, just submitted to the thread!

About the snowman with angel wings, does it have to be a snowman made with snow or just any snowman decoration?
I was wondering on that one myself, I actually assumed it had to be a decoration because it's not lumped in with the other snow prompts. We should get clarification on that one. I'll ask.

About the snowman with angel wings, does it have to be a snowman made with snow or just any snowman decoration?
Initially I was thinking a made-with-snow snowman, but I would accept both! If it's a decoration, though, it can't be handmade.

Last edited:
Since the pings didn't seem to work last time, I'm re-posting this!
Friendly reminder the deadline to enter is December 25th at 11:59PM EST!

Please let me know if you are still able to find these items. :)

@JellyBeans 8. A building with Christmas lights/decorations
@Emolga59 27. Giant Christmas tree in a shopping mall (does not have to be real)
@Flicky 40. Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD case
@Giddy 68. Piñata with 7 spikes
@LilD 70. Plate with at least 3 latkes
@Mimi Cheems 91. Twelve grapes
Going on the 23rd!!

Bowl of Tang Yuan completed in a sweet syrup

Let me know when you want me to submit or wait for the other item who wrote about.

View attachment 526325
I'll just confirm with OswinOswald about 90 first, I'll let you know :)

I’ve been on vacation all week and haven’t been able to find anything on the list. Is the gingerbread man (#26) still available? I could make it and have it ready by Sunday since I’ll be home by then!
Sure, I'll put on on that one!

hi

is no. 21 still needed? i'll sort it tomorrow morning if so! alternatively, could post a pic of no. 96 wooden toboggan, tho it's a mini sized one if that's alright??
Ooooh if you've got the toboggan I'd rather you submit that! I'll ask Mistreil if that counts!

no. 96 wooden toboggan, tho it's a mini sized one if that's alright??
If it's a toboggan and it's made of wood, then it's okay. It doesn't have to be a large life-sized one!
Mistreil said it's all good, let's see that toboggan!

Last edited:
I was able to get a picture of:
F07A667B-EE06-4EB3-9991-160CD1EBF452.jpeg
Some back-up grapes:
D6F9C0F5-0E7D-4F15-AC08-53456626867F.jpeg
I really wanted to make an angelic snow person, but it doesn’t look like weather will let me. :c

Back