• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Hunt Over!) Coordination Thread: Holiday Hundred Hunt

Have you ever seen the aurora borealis or aurora australis (Northern or Southern lights)?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry that took a bit! Is my hongbao all good to enter in?
IMG_8637.jpg
No worries, beautiful! Submit away!
Post automatically merged:

Friendly reminder the deadline to enter is December 25th at 11:59PM EST!

Please let me know if you are still able to find these items. :)

@JellyBeans 8. A building with Christmas lights/decorations
@Halloqueen 12. Bauble with a reindeer on it
@Emolga59 27. Giant Christmas tree in a shopping mall (does not have to be real)
@Flicky 40. Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD case
@Giddy 68. Piñata with 7 spikes
@LilD 70. Plate with at least 3 latkes
@Snek 75. Rosca de reyes
@Mimi Cheems 91. Twelve grapes

Last edited:
I have #95 wooden snow shoes, would this kind of picture be okay? I can get one with my namecard if it works. They're hung on a wall and I don't think I'd be allowed to take them down, so I hope it's okay that they're not shown from the front. 😅
IMG_5350.jpg
Sadly I think that's all I can contribute from what seems to be left on the list.

I have #95 wooden snow shoes, would this kind of picture be okay? I can get one with my namecard if it works. They're hung on a wall and I don't think I'd be allowed to take them down, so I hope it's okay that they're not shown from the front. 😅
IMG_5350.jpg
These look great, that should totally work! You can submit them when you get a name card pic if you'd like :)

I haven't been able to make the rosca de reyes (75) because of time issues. However, I do have a scarf of all 7 colours (73) that might work.
No worries, I've switched you over to 73, do you think you can get a picture in today? :)

hello fellow holiday fronds, swooping in late to ask:

do we still need 3 icicles side by side? i could get the pic today 👀❄️

i also have a dreidel if that is preferred ! or both i suppose 🤔

Yes I can! I can by this evening

Actually I can right now. Is this ok?
View attachment 526267
That might work, but it doesn't have yellow. But we can try it and see what Mistreil says.

Yes we do, that would be awesome!

@dino Opp looks like you posted as soon as I did, get a picture of both and wait a little bit to submit if possible, so we can see if someone else can find one of them.

Last edited:
That might work, but it doesn't have yellow. But we can try it and see what Mistreil says.
My rainbow scarf doesnt have the rainbow 😱
I can't believe I didn't think of it until now
Just switch me back and I'll ask my husband if we can prepare the rosca tonight or tomorrow

Yes we do, that would be awesome!

@dino Opp looks like you posted as soon as I did, get a picture of both and wait a little bit to submit if possible, so we can see if someone else can find one of them.
okay! do we think its okay if there is more than 3 icicles in the photo or EXACTLY AND ONLY 3 in the photo is allowed?

hblSfdh.jpg

finally finished making this dang yule log.. but i am still down to try make kransekake if needed​
Simply stunning! Meringue mushrooms? If you're okay with it, making the kransekake too would still help us out.

A yule log can also be real like this:
1703186641307.jpeg

Which someone may be able to come across. (if anyone can let me know!)

Last edited:
Since the pings didn't seem to work last time, I'm re-posting this!
Friendly reminder the deadline to enter is December 25th at 11:59PM EST!

Please let me know if you are still able to find these items. :)

@JellyBeans 8. A building with Christmas lights/decorations
@Emolga59 27. Giant Christmas tree in a shopping mall (does not have to be real)
@Flicky 40. Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD case
@Giddy 68. Piñata with 7 spikes
@LilD 70. Plate with at least 3 latkes
@Mimi Cheems 91. Twelve grapes

Back