• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I have a sister who is two and a half years younger than me. We can't really get along well but at the same time we don't hate each other or something.

Only one. My brother is a year younger than me so I'm the oldest (which sucks bc he gets babied all the time)

Last edited:
I'm an only child. I had two friends who were sisters and seeing them argue was enough to make me grateful that I didn't have put up with having any siblings.

I 3 older siblings; a brother 7 years older than me, a brother 5 years older and a sister 1 year older (1year,1month and 1day older).

I've always been really close to my sister but she moved out about a year ago to live with her boyfriend and a couple of friends and with all the lockdowns I've hardly got to see her and I get on very well with my oldest brother but he moved out in November to live with his girlfriend but us 3 are in a group chat together so message each other very regularly while we can't see each other. My other brother still lives at home but we don't always have the best relationship, he never seemed to really like me when we were young and we can both be hot headed and argumentative with each other.

Technically I think I have four? All sisters! One younger and the other three are older. I've never met one of my sisters, though. She's a half sibling from my mum and I didn't know she existed for a while. I only speak with one of my sisters now, though! It's a bit funny, since growing up this was probably the sister I was the least closest too. We still aren't super close or anything, mainly due to distance and a bit of a rough upbringing but I love her to bits. I'd love to visit her sometime in the future, though! 💕

I have an older brother! Growing up I always wanted at least one other sibling, but I think I would have made a terrible middle child, so it worked out for the best.

Back