• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I don't even ****ing know. God knows how many children my father has had without me knowing.

I have two older brothers and one younger brother. Some people may think that I have two brothers to "protect me" and a little brother to "protect", but honestly I just get a lot of teasing that I laugh at but sometimes it can really get to me.

I live with my 4 year old brother, I have a brother 1 year younger than me who really betrayed me a few years back so therefore we don't talk and I have a sister 1 year older than me who I've never met, but at least I have the wee one <3

I have 1 full fledged brother, 2 step brothers from different sides of my mom/dad, and since I'm currently in foster care, one little foster brother. That adds up to 4 in total!

Voted 2 because I have 1.5 siblings. I have a sister who is three years older than me, and a half brother that is I think like 10 or so years older? I don't really see my brother but we're FB friends.

I have a brother that is six years younger than me.He always wants to play ACNL with me but when he runs...NOPE!

Last edited:
I have three. One is a brother who's 4 years younger than me and the other two are twin sisters who are 12 years younger than me. I've been the oldest my entire life.

Last edited:
Back