• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many players do you have in your town?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
And.. why's that?
I know that quite a few people have extra player characters in their towns for paths and things like that. I've been considering of creating another player for that, too.

How many playable characters do you have in your town, your mayor included?

I have 4 , it looks nice with different villager houses in my town ^^

I have 2, I made another character so I could decorate their house ^-^

I have just the one player in New Leaf, although I may consider moving in new players in order to decorate their houses etc. In the older versions of the game I always had four players in one town lol.

I have two villagers. I wanted to add another house the the neighborhood and make my town look more populated. I kind of want to put two more villagers in my town but I don't know where I would put them and what their names would be.

I have 3 in Ivyvale and I'm planning on creating a fourth. They all have different themes, and I love decorating their rooms! In Nexus I only have 1 other player but it's getting difficult to keep up with all of them, so I've been slacking on my second character in Nexus.

I have one player in town at the moment because I find it easier to manage with one player rather than two or more. As much as i'd like to have more than one player living in town to create more of a story for my town, it can get really annoying constantly having to switch to player to player to get items and update outfits. Especially when it comes to using a second character to get another painting from Redd because you have to open the mail and drop the item and it can get real tedious that way. Imo, I think it'd be great if a second character also could do mayoral things but wouldn't be mayor if that makes sense, because having to switch from player to player just to do those things is pretty annoying. I probably will get another character when my mayor's house is complete as well as my town but then again, having to pay the rent all over again is gonna be a pain. :/

Last edited:
I have 3. I made my second after running out of closet and museum storage. Also I like more sets/items them will fit in one house.

I have 3 characters. I wanted four but I want to save one slot for plot resetting (even if I rarely do now). I've made them to have space for my paths. I'll probably also try to decorate their house soon once I'm done with my mayor's.

I have 3 for now. I'm keeping the 4th slot open for plot resetting, at least until I get all my dreamies moved into their new spots. Once they're all moved in and the town is covered in patterns to keep only those slots the only possible places that anyone could move into, I'll make a 4th character :D

Only one human in my town. While I'm not oppose'd to addin' another human to my town, the problem is that my town has very limit'd space to add anythin' in. Not that I have a problem bein' the only human in town.

In my main town I have all 4 spots filled. I just like the look of the smaller houses around town :) I've been enjoying making themed houses and rooms on my alts. I need to expand some of them but I'm too lazy to make bells u.u I don't use them to hold patterns since I only use dirt paths in that town. I also get really impatient with unlocking the QR machine on all the alts :/

Last edited:
I have two in Starail and two in Paragon. In Starail, I made the second for storage space, at first. Paths, too, but mostly it was because I ran out of space at the museum. Bonus points? Hazel is Nico did Angelo's sister, so that's pretty rad.

I share Paragon with MorningStar, so he rules the lower half of the kingdom and I rule the top. So we needed two characters! Simple as that.

I have 3 player characters in Journey and I will be making 4 in Rajamaa. I love decorating houses and I have lots of ideas I want to try out. Both my towns are themed and all of the characters have themed houses as well. Pattern slots and all that is just a plus.

I have four players, mostly because six rooms is not enough rooms to decorate! If I could have a huge mansion with 24+ rooms and quadruple storage for items and patterns, maybe I'd stick with just the one. It's kind of a pain in the neck logging in and out all the time to maintain them.

Back