• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How late has your period ever been?

I was 3 months late once, but being a virgin back then i didn't even notice/ think about it lol
now I take birth control and pretty much only get my period twice a year which is a blessing to me

I've been inconsistent for most of my life, and I'm well into my twenties at this point. If you're ever worried, take a test or go to a doctor. I know that walmart has pregnancy tests for 88 cents. I can't guarantee they'll always be accurate, but they've never failed me. Normally I last for about three days. The first day is always very heavy, with cramps that are so intense I can't move without becoming nauseous. The second and third day are pretty light with little to no cramps at all.

Officially my period has been 53 days late and that has been my longest so far. Finally it arrived. xP I was hoping to skip one hahah.

i'm v regular and i was late by a couple weeks a few years ago, i don't think it was possible i was pregnant but i'm always paranoid i'm the next mary ya know

Mine has been 1 month late which caused me to get on the pill. Now it's regular. But one time at my dad's i was so busy I forgot to take all of my medication and then I ended up with a prolonged PMS, horrible cramps, and a 2 week long period which was so painful all the way through. It was awful! NEVER AGAIN.

update; got the second one one day before it was due (i must actually be jesus 2.0)

- - - Post Merge - - -

update; got the second one one day before it was due (i must actually be jesus 2.0)

Well I got some pains a bit ago and I was freaking out about how I was actually starting my period
I was feeling really emotional too so I was like it'S COMING

....but....false alarm! I'm a few years late compared to other people but for my weight, maybe not? I heard that affects it, so if I keep eating nothing then maybe I won't have to go through this period **** so soon lmao

sorta off topic but oh well

Last edited:
I've skipped a month here and there, when I'm particularly stressed. I think once I might've missed two in a row? It isn't really on a set schedule to begin with, often coming early or late, although it's been much more regular ever since I synced up with my college roommate who was on the pill lol. I never really think much of it except that it's annoying because I feel like it could come "any day now!"... and it seems like just the day I stop being prepared for it is the day it arrives. Luckily I learned back in high school to keep hygiene products in my bag at all times.

Mine was I think, 4 months? Even though I was a virgin I still worried about being pregnant XD. But when it finally came, it was like it was making up for those missed periods and it was AWFUL.

Well I got some pains a bit ago and I was freaking out about how I was actually starting my period
I was feeling really emotional too so I was like it'S COMING

....but....false alarm! I'm a few years late compared to other people but for my weight, maybe not? I heard that affects it, so if I keep eating nothing then maybe I won't have to go through this period **** so soon lmao

sorta off topic but oh well

I've heard that if yoy haven't gotten your period by 16, you should go to the doctor and get it checked out. Some people are 10 when they get it, others are later. I was 14 and trust me. I'd rather be even later!

My cousin was 14 and hadnt had hers yet and was practically begging for it to come and I was telling her she didnt actually want it. When she finally did she was like... you were right. Periods suck. XD

So honestly, just live period free for as long as you can! XD I think weight does impact periods but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't keep track of my period, but the latest it's ever been was a month. I was only about 14 years old so I wasn't particularly worried.

I can't remembe ever being v e r y late but I'm early alot and its...very annoying. But at the moment its alot more regulated and comes p much on time

I've heard that if yoy haven't gotten your period by 16, you should go to the doctor and get it checked out. Some people are 10 when they get it, others are later. I was 14 and trust me. I'd rather be even later!

My cousin was 14 and hadnt had hers yet and was practically begging for it to come and I was telling her she didnt actually want it. When she finally did she was like... you were right. Periods suck. XD

So honestly, just live period free for as long as you can! XD I think weight does impact periods but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm 15 at the moment so idk ;; I want at /least/ another year out of it haha

And lmaoo, I'll try to xD

A little over a week. I was completely convinced I was pregant and I was so relieved when it finally came. I think it was just stress.

Back