• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How late has your period ever been?

Mine has been like a day late once and I was a mess I was freaking out and my bf was like umm it's gonna be okay and I was like NO ITS NOT haha then it showed up like the next day. Poor guy

No more than 2 weeks, ever. Every time it's more than 5 days late I am terrified that I'm pregnant. Yep, a pregnant virgin I am the next Virgin Mary! Sucks that my mom wouldn't believe that and as soon as baby is born, she send me off to "I don't care where, just get the hell out, and I'm also keeping your baby".

I literally have a negative chance of getting pregnant, not sure why I get scared. Probably hormones xD

I'm so glad I haven't started yet //wipes sweat

I heard weight affects these things and I'm the shortest / lightest thing ever, so hopefully I get away with it a bit more >.>

I'm going to say never more than 1 and a half weeks. P: I wouldn't be concerned if it was later though...like late by 5 years would be fine by me.

probably about two weeks. I remember freaking out, even though I'm on BC. I used to skip my sugar pills some months because I couldn't be bothered dealing with my period, but then when I finally had one it went for like 2 weeks, so never again aha.
at least it gives me an excuse to eat chocolate all the time, and my bf always feels so sorry for me and looks after me ^.^

Three months or maybe longer... I stopped taking my birth control pill and it just disappeared. But I still had very painful cramps every month. I just recently got the birth control implant in my arm and now my period is back... Yay?!

No more than 2 weeks, ever. Every time it's more than 5 days late I am terrified that I'm pregnant. Yep, a pregnant virgin I am the next Virgin Mary! Sucks that my mom wouldn't believe that and as soon as baby is born, she send me off to "I don't care where, just get the hell out, and I'm also keeping your baby".

I literally have a negative chance of getting pregnant, not sure why I get scared. Probably hormones xD

Hahah i feel you. xD
I freak out every time too even though it's literally impossible.
I think it's because I assume something is wrong because I'm usually p regular.

6 months, i was really stressed back then, but its still really irregular now.
I've had it for 3 years now and it still comes 10-70 days late :/

2 months. Best 2 months of my life! :'D And I've never taken birth control at all lol, I think it just happened because I was super stressed out and not eating properly.

This is a little out there, but 2 years. Wasn't pregnant, just had reproductive issues.

79 days cry I was sure I was expecting and I had a happy emotional breakdown when I finally got it

I'm on day 50 and I still haven't gotten it. I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative so i guess I've just been blessed with no period this month!

I don't track my periods but I've been a couple of days late a few times in the past, I bleed quite heavily though which I reckon has some sort of connection with the iron deficiency as I never used to.

the longest has been a month lol, I don't think i can escape it

Like, a few days late at one point but idek never cared too much cause I didn't have unprotected woohoo then anyways.

Also nowadays I'm on BC pills so then you don't get actual periods, just bleedings when your body needs to get out the slimy stuff.

Last edited:
i only get my period 3-4 times a year but i used to only get it like twice a year. doctors don't know why v__v

Mine is never consistent, so it varies constantly, I can bleed consistently enough to be concerned or not bleed long enough to be concerned, I'm just always concerned wish it would just regulate but I'm terrified of doctors and hospitals so I'll just die instead. ^u^

Back