• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How late has your period ever been?

Corrie

Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
So for those of us who get periods, I'm sure late periods have caused us all stress. What's the latest your period has ever been?

it really varies with me since sometimes my medication has influence on when i start, i usually get them about a week earlier but the latest was about 2 weeks

i honestly don't know i don't really track it lol it just happens

Last edited:
I'm a transguy with polycystic ovarian syndrome. My period can either be every day for 6 months, or not at all for 6 months. It's 100% random.

I used to miss a lot of periods, it was so stressful. Luckily since I've been on BC my period is much more regular and less painful ^ v ^\

I've never skipped more than a month, and even that has never bothered me. It's just whatever.

I've always been very regular and my periods are never more than a day late, but I remember once a few years ago when I was super stressed with work and it was late by 5 or so days. My boyfriend at the time and I were convinced I was pregnant, and we were so freaked out that I took about 8 pregnancy tests (all negative) but literally nothing would ease our minds. I was so relieved when it finally showed up, ha.

Other than that one isolated incident, it's always right on time.

This makes me uncomfortable...
I'll just leave umm...
b.u.m.p

2 years... because of pregnancy/breastfeeding. Actually, I used to have consistently regular super heavy periods. Now they're all over the place after having a child. The hormones from late periods and early periods and heavy periods and short periods are making me feel insane. I keep wanting to look into PCOS

A month late because of Plan B pill. Freaked out, bought pregnancy tests, all came up negative. BF told me that if I don't get my period in a number of days, we're just going to schedule a doctors appointment and take a pregnancy test that way. Day after? Period showed up. x.X

I really don't know, I haven't missed a month (but then I got mine in February) , maybe like 4-5 weeks?

the very first time i didn't get it again for another 4 months , but usually anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks

Last edited:
This makes me uncomfortable...
I'll just leave umm...
b.u.m.p

Why does it make you uncomfortable? Literally half the people on Earth have or will have or have had periods, and everyone has someone in their life that has them. They're a normal part of being a mammal, and we need to normalize conversations about them.

After having a baby, 2 months tops. Really annoying cause I thought breastfeeding would help me get any extra break from them for a while lol
Everyone is different though.

Now normally, maybe a day or two.

It's been like six months now and no I'm not pregnant/on birth control/ etc. I'm beginning to think it's not ever coming back.

Back