• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How do you like your pizza?

MiniPocketWorld

Summer Nights
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Aurora Easter Egg
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Space Whale Plush
Stardust Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Well, how do you like your pizza?
I usually get a couple toppings such as chicken, onion, mushroom, bell pepper, or banana peppers. Sometimes I'll eat pineapple pizza or taco pizza. I am one of those thin and crispy people, and stuffed crust is awesome with garlic butter on it.

Things I hate on pizza are black olives. Sorry lol.

I used to be a cheese and pepperoni only kind of person, but in the past year I have expanded my palette to include... bell peppers. Other meat toppings are okay (although I'll never order my own that way), but I don't like any of the other veggie toppings. I also like pan pizza and stuffed crust, but I can appreciate a thin crust too. Depends on my mood.

Preferably cooked. 😂

Seriously though I love meat toppings such as chicken, ham, pulled pork and of course good old pepperoni. I just find them more filling and fun to eat flavour wise as opposed to a classic margherita pizza.

Pepperoni and cheese that is all. Canadian bacon can be good too. No vegetables. I prefer a thicker crust but any is fine. Garlic is nice too. I rarely like plain cheese pizza.

I like my pizza to have extra tomato sauce on it, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and jalapeno peppers, thin crust

Another one I like is ham and pineapple (extra pineapple)

I also like traditional cheese or pepperoni, or pizza margherita

I live in New York so there's a lot of good options for pizza around locally

I love a good veggie pizza. My favorite veggies on pizza are mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and peppers, but other veggies are okay. I had an artichoke pizza once in the Bahamas and it was surprisingly good.

I prefer no meats on my pizza and I really don't like pepperoni. I'll eat it if someone else ordered the pizza, but I'll never ask for it myself.

Things I would never eat on a pizza: anchovies or pineapple. I would never eat them off of a pizza either.

I'll eat any crust but my favorite is a thick, soft crust or stuffed crust.

cheese and thin crust, but i cant really order pizza anymore due to my choice in diet
i make dairy free pizza bagels now with violife brand "mozzarella", and theyre really good! still miss ordering pizza with real cheese sometimes, but im happy with my substitute c:

I like my pizza round,square,rectangular,thin,thick,with extra sauce,extra cheese and certainly with extra toppings.The only pizzas I don't like are those wacky novelty pizzas(stuff like buffalo wing or bbq chicken pizza)some of the big pizza chains come up with and of course the dreaded Hawaiian pineapple/ham pizza.

If it's a regular red sauce pizza, it'll either be just cheese with no toppings or I'll add jalapeño.

More often in recent years, though, my regular if ordering out is a white (Garlic Parmesan) sauce with grilled chicken and jalapeño. Happened to have it while out with friends and been fond of it ever since.

The normal one growing up was pepperoni, but I stopped eating red meat regularly over a decade ago.

I'm kind of curious to try mushroom just to see what it's like, and I've always been curious what the anchovy pizza would be like since I've seen it in media, but I've never tried either topping since I never really want to risk ordering something I won't end up liking. I've never tried Hawaiian pizza either; I'm not opposed to trying it at least once to see what it's like, but it's never really appealed to me.

The type of toppings I usually like on my pizza are Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushrooms. It makes it taste good. Once in a while I would like a spicy pizza with Jalapeno on it mainly because I'm getting so used to eating spicy things lately, Pizza is always my favorite food, but the one downside is it can be expensive if you were ordering it from a local Pizza place. I usually just go to the store and buy a Frozen Pizza to take home just to bake it.

I like plain cheese pizza. I also like to eat dairy free pizza with vegetables like green pepper, tomatoes, onions, and broccoli.

Where are you guys ordering pizza from that offers jalapeno as a topping because that sounds amazing and I want some 😭 I can't recall seeing it as an option from any of the places I've ordered from, so maybe I'm ordering from the wrong places 😅

I have to be in the mood for pizza. I much prefer pasta or lasagna. If I do get pizza, I prefer either, cheese, pepperoni, or barbecue chicken. I don’t eat a lot of pizza because it’s not one of my favorite foods, but I do sometimes get a craving for it. I’m all over the place, too. I sometimes crave thin pizza, or I want deep dish. It just depends on how I’m feeling. I had some pizza last night from Domino’s.

depends on where i'm ordering it from, but my go-to default is just extra cheese and nothing else! i'm a huge fan of buffalo chicken pizza but not many places do it right imo so i just stick with plain

Back