• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how do u eat cinnamon rolls?

eggie_

they/them | the sleepiest egg
Bells
Island
Lemon-up
Mother's Day Carnation
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
okay so. my friend and i were having a discussion about this earlier.
i bite into my cinnamon rolls but he UNROLLS THEM. THE WHOLE THING. just an unrolled strip of cinnamon pastry that he just. eats.
so how does everyone else eat their cinnamon rolls?? rolled or unrolled?

i just bite into them lol, unrolling it sounds like a waste of time. its called a cinnamon roll for a reason, why unroll it?

I like to unroll it lol, same thing I would do with a little debbie pecan spinwheel. Idk why, maybe it’s just one of those oddly satisfying things to do.

If the cinnamon roll if fresh and the glazing on top is runny, I use a fork and cut off pieces working my way around the bun lol so I guess I unroll it. If it's a small cinnamon bun, that has the glazing on top hardened, I'll just bite into it.

I don’t eat cinnamon rolls but if I were to eat them, I would definitely unroll it!

It's been awhile since I had a cinnamon roll like too long honestly but I normally take a big bite out of it, and then start biting off pieces on the outside, working my way to the middle. Kind of in between just eating it whole/unrolling it? Lol

If I have a fork at hand, I would use it to break down cinnamon rolls to bite-sized pieces. Otherwise, I just take a bite out of them and savour the taste.

I don’t really eat cinnamon rolls... lol.

But when I did before, I would just bite into them.

As a Dane I hereby bestow upon you the one, and only way to enjoy our pastries...
Just bite into them, don't be an animal, don't play with your food.

Would it be considered monster-like behavior to lick off the icing and leave the roll? Just wondering.

I unroll it and rip off sections as I go. No fork necessary.

Would it be considered monster-like behavior to lick off the icing and leave the roll? Just wondering.

I unroll it and rip off sections as I go. No fork necessary.
No, not at all I do that a friend does that with these:
eadea7ed31a7fe6a31badb87adb91dfc.png

Back