• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how do u eat cinnamon rolls?

both.
i roll and rip/bite off the outside layers which tend to be more loose by default and come off the rest of the roll easier, and when I get to the middle i just bite into it normally.

No, not at all I do that a friend does that with these:
eadea7ed31a7fe6a31badb87adb91dfc.png

yeah that's weird and gross ngl, the cinnamon flavor paired with the vanilla frosting is the best part about the roll, if you're just gonna eat the frosting then just buy or make a bowl of it, no point in getting a whole roll. same goes for any other desert with frosting

yeah that's weird and gross ngl, the cinnamon flavor paired with the vanilla frosting is the best part about the roll, if you're just gonna eat the frosting then just buy or make a bowl of it, no point in getting a whole roll. same goes for any other desert with frosting
Gross? How so? You literally just pull the top part off and eat it (?) 🤔 I like my friend likes eating the cupcake part first and the the top part... best for last.

Usually I eat it with a fork and either stab it and bite the cinnamon roll or I start unwinding it and eating it in small chunks from the outside

I unroll it, ripping off smaller pieces to eat. Biting into it sounds weird, especially for the really tall ones I often get.

Depends on the roll, generally I pick it up and eat it with my hands all the way through. Sometimes though I’ll “unroll it” and leave the center for last cuz it’s usually the best.

Gross? How so? You literally just pull the top part off and eat it (?) 🤔 I like my friend likes eating the cupcake part first and the the top part... best for last.

oh lmao i thought you guys were talking about only eating the frosting and nothing else.
thats reasonable then.

If I've got a fork and knife, unroll it and cut off little sections as I go. Without a fork and knife.. I guess the same, but then it's too sticky so I'd probably pick something else haha :p

This is reminding me of people just biting into their Kit Kats without breaking them up, except the reverse.

I just bite straight into mine.

I eat my in a bowl with a fork because l hate getting my hands dirty and sticky. Sometimes l do eat them without a fork if it's not too sticky.

I eat starting from the outside strip and work my way around the spiral. I also always microwave it and use a fork. Never my hands.

Unroll as I go. I like to leave the middle for last and put the MOST icing on it cause I'm a sweets gremlin.

It depends on how big and/or messy the cinnamon roll is as to whether I eat it with my hands or a fork. But either way, I bite or cut off pieces of the outer layers first and save the middle for last.

where’s the “messily” option OP😔

znskjsksmsjsk no uh,, i’ve always had them rolled - trying to unroll it would probably just make a big sticky mess lmaoo

I unroll it and eat it until I reach the soft and gooey ccentral layers. At that point I just love the satisfaction of biting into it 😋

I never knew people unrolled their cinnamon rolls XD maybe I will try it next time I get to eat one to see which way of eating I prefer. With that being said, I bite into the roll, but I save the middle part for last since it's the part that tends to be saturated in frosting and cinnamony goodness. Thus, once I bite and almost hit the middle part, I just start biting into the other sides until the center is all there is left to eat 😊

I get anxiety about getting my hands dirty in public so I eat it with a fork and if I don’t have one I’ll figure out a way to eat it with out touching it with my hands. Wether I eat it with a fork or not I still eat it from the outside going around till I get the middle.

Back