• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

β†’ 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 🍁

Island/Town Name
Maplewood
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Mums

elo-chan

(β—•β€Ώβ—•βœΏ)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens

usACiEY.png

zctieC2.png

9RczEug.png

Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Apples
tumblr_inline_p9tii9f4FL1qbn90k_75sq.gif

Native Flower: Mums
tumblr_inline_p9tig8Ahr81qbn90k_75sq.gif

Airport Color: Green

Maplewood is a quaint, autumn-themed 5* island which I was inspired to create after seeing how
beautiful the falling maple leaves look during autumn. Upon stepping foot into Maplewood,
you might find yourself wanting to stroll through the urban areas; feed the ducks, relax at the park,
have a picnic by the town hall, or do some reading in the flower garden. You can even stop by the post office
to drop off any mail and grab a hot cup of coffee at the local cafΓ© on your way out. Be aware that school
is in session (with caution) so you might see more students on the street than usual. The suburbs also
have a lot to offer. Here is where you'll see most of our resident's homes. Take a hike along Maplewood's
most popular trail, Pine Cone Trail, and you'll be granted a beautiful view at the top.

DgQngjK.png

EdvgZ9UUEAEYm_C

Maplewood Island Entrance as of 7/24/2020.

cEYPRP3.png

Island Progress Tracker

Zdh8nYl.png

Click here to sign up for an Island Tour!

Last edited:

u634cUG.png

A/N: Here is where you can find all the information on the residents I've chosen for Maplewood.
I looked for cute, natural looking villagers and I felt that this line-up best suited the theme of my island.

n61bCgy.png

A little tidbit; Lopez was a starter of mine and I actually planned to switch him out with Beau,
but I ended up loving his company so much that I kept him. He's the superstar of Maplewood.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Updated this journal with a little more about Maplewood. I would say this island is 40% finished. Super excited to be building Maplewood High (the school!) this weekend :D

4gxos9o.png

7/22/2020 - 12:15 AM
I noticed that Lopez is always out and about late into the night. Decided to let him enjoy his sandwich in peace.

Shh, he doesn't know I took this pic!
Yes, some love for Lopez!!! πŸ˜„ I love this area of your town. πŸ‘Œ

~* Mush Crk. Showcase *~
On the outskirts of Maplewood lives a cub and a squirrel;
Maple and Sylvana are neighbors residing in Mush Creek.
These parts are filled with lush meadows, foliage, and an abundance of mushrooms.

RoIA7jj.png

ngjgdGW.png

fK2vbrr.png

Last edited:

RoIA7jj.png

ngjgdGW.png

fK2vbrr.png

~* Mush Crk. Showcase *~
On the outskirts of Maplewood lives a cub and a squirrel;
Maple and Sylvana are neighbors residing in Mush Creek.
These parts are filled with lush meadows, foliage, and an abundance of mushrooms.
This area is so cute and fits Maple and Sylvana very well! 😁 I love that you come up with mini β€œstories” for your villagers.

~*Maple Blvd. Showcase*~
At the top of a cliff that oversees the entire town square, there lives a wolf.
Wolfgang's home sits behind the Maplewood Postal Service, as he is the building's owner...
This cliff connects to the downtown part of Maplewood, named Maple Boulevard.

F9KrKJd.jpg

mM3vz73.jpg

tOSY4s6.jpg

Last edited:
This area is so cute and fits Maple and Sylvana very well! 😁 I love that you come up with mini β€œstories” for your villagers.
Thank you <3 I try haha. The idea of storybuilding was a spontaneous thought on my part, but I'm enjoying it so far :D

EdkCA0MUwAAgpvj

EdkA4-mU0AAtOoM

7/22/2020 - 3:14 PM
Bright and sunny here in Maplewood today!

Oh and of course I caught Lopez red-handed flirting with Vivian...
Poor guy, Vivian won't give him the time of day πŸ˜‚
Context: He asked me what role he should take in a play and I answered "frog"

EdkCM8oUYAAO_Xa

EdkCM8cUEAAAI1I

EdkCM8pU8AEJbAQ

Last edited:

EdkCA0MUwAAgpvj

EdkA4-mU0AAtOoM

7/22/2020 - 3:14 PM
Bright and sunny here in Maplewood today!

Oh and of course I caught Lopez red-handed flirting with Vivian...
Poor guy, Vivian won't give him the time of day πŸ˜‚
Context: He asked me what role he should take in a play and I answered "frog"

EdkCM8oUYAAO_Xa

EdkCM8cUEAAAI1I

EdkCM8pU8AEJbAQ

OMG, I love this! πŸ˜‚ Vivian x Lopez!

Back