• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Headin' Out!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Well guys, I'm heading out, up north to a wonderful city called Lutsen. I've never been there, but I've been close by before; last year, my family and I drove to Duluth, which is around half an hour away from our current destination.

I'll be gone from tonight to Friday. See you later guys!

^_^

Triforce3force said:
Have a ton of fun!

^_^
I definitely will. Boat rentin', chilling out in the cabin which overlooks the lake... I think I'll have lots of fun.

:p

Hopefully TBT will still be alive once I'm back. >_>;;;

BTW, I'll have internet access there, so I might be able to check back occasionaly.

Well, I just got to the cabin! Crap, do I feel for 56K-users; the internet here is as slow as HELL! This means I'll probably not be here often throughout the course of my vacation... Damn, I'm not waiting another 5 minutes just to make one post.

:p

I'll be posting pictures of the scenery once I get back.

:)

Swearing is absolutely prohibited. To avoid confusion, the words "crap," "hell." and "damn" are allowed, but nothing worse. These words may not be used towards someone, however. Abbreviations that may be interpreted in different ways are NOT allowed, either. Censor bypassers will be punished. You are better off if you do not include any swears in your posts at all, even if they are censored out through the word filters.

I despise slow internet...

ZERO_13 said:
Isn't "hell" a censored word?

Anyways, I know what you mean, slow internet sucks ;_;
I don't think so. It's a pretty low-tier swear word. And he's a Mod. He can say what he wants. XD

Slow internet reeks.

Triforce3force said:
ZERO_13 said:
Isn't "hell" a censored word?

Anyways, I know what you mean, slow internet sucks ;_;
I don't think so. It's a pretty low-tier swear word. And he's a Mod. He can say what he wants. XD

Slow internet reeks.
Actually, no, mods and admins have to follow rules too you know.

-_- But yah, the word "hell" isn't that bad.

Back