• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Happy Home Paradise Help

LOLLYthecat

Bells
For some reason even when my client's homes have 2 stories the house still looks like a little one story home? I can't see any customisation option to make the houses look larger on the outside either, does anyone know how?

Last edited:
For some reason even when my client's homes have 2 stories the house still looks like a little one story home? I can't see any customisation option to make the houses look larger on the outside either, does anyone know how?
You have to bring up the Outside Decorating Tool and when you're over the home press the "X button" to change the look of the home.

I don’t know if I’m missing something but the option just doesn’t seem to be there? I thought it might be an issue if there were objects around the house but the same thing happens when it’s just the house in an empty plot.
85CF5869-B32E-408A-B399-34A72B1B9A6E.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m missing something but the option just doesn’t seem to be there? I thought it might be an issue if there were objects around the house but the same thing happens when it’s just the house in an empty plot. View attachment 514211
That is because you haven't upgraded your home on your island yet. Only when you pay off your loans to Tom Nook and when you expand your home fully then you'll see more options to make the home bigger.

Back