• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unable to complete Happy Home Paradise

teddanson37

Bells
I've been looking for a solution to this one. In happy home paradise, I designed vacation homes for every character available to me without amiibo cards... or so I thought. I realized I'd never seen Dom, Fuchsia, or Papi. Wasn't sure what to do.

So after days of trying to figure that out, I finally stumbled across a video that explained the "move-in" queue. So I started moving villagers out. In comes Dom. I'm excited. Finally going to truly finish this. Finally get to where I can give gifts to Dom, and give him some souvenir chocolate and we boarded the plane.

This is where it gets crazy. We get to the island. Dom begins dancing on the beach. I run in and ask Lottie to work. Go back out on the beach in my work attire. Dom is nowhere to be found. Search all the shops, everywhere else, but Dom is gone. Assumed it was a glitch, so tried it a couple more times. Tried to do it at a different time of day, tried time traveling a month ahead. Im it off ideas. But whatever i do, he still disappears when I go inside to talk to Lottie.

I'm pretty bummed. I can't find anyone having this same issue, or any info on this at all. So thought I'd ask here. Thanks for any help in advance!

Are you absolutely sure Dom doesn't already have a vacation home of his own or sharing one with someone? I've only done this once, so I can't remember how it works, but I've read the villager should be on the beach until the next day.

Back