• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
Wedding Decoration x2 (Garden, Chic)
All of the Turkey Day DIYs if you are able to! ^^

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick-Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Available for the next couple of hours, or any day after 6PM PST~

Wedding Decoration x2 (Garden, Chic)
All of the Turkey Day DIYs if you are able to! ^^

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick-Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Available for the next couple of hours, or any day after 6PM PST~
Hi, sorry but all the Turkey Day DIYs aren't able to be collected (as stated in the first post). I'll get the Wedding Decorations for you though. :)

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Mermaid DIY's and Mush DIYs
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Drop off
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? I am active right now, or anytime late afternoon to early morning CST time.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Mermaid DIY's and Mush DIYs
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? I am active right now, or anytime late afternoon to early morning CST time.
Hiya, I've got your items ready, so feel free to DM me that Dodo code whenever. :)

I just restarted and would just like a cute outfit if possible so;

• Beret (white)
  • Checkered jumper dress (beige/white)
  • Crocheted socks(beige)
  • Pleather shoulder bag(brown)
  • Pleather ankle booties (brown)
  • Rimmed glasses (gold)
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up please!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? I'm active right now if that's possible, probably will be for a few hours too!

Hello OriusPrime.... So nice of you to do this!
There are 3 things i'm desperate off right now. And to make it worse, i would like an inventory full of them. Oh Jeesh...

A inventory full are 40 slots. And i would like:

10 Orange Lily's
10 Stacks of Stone
20 Bags full with Bells

Drop off since there are Flowers involved.
Preferred Time: I live in Holland so i wont be online in the late hours off course. But anything will do...

Thank you so much!

I just restarted and would just like a cute outfit if possible so;

• Beret (white)
  • Checkered jumper dress (beige/white)
  • Crocheted socks(beige)
  • Pleather shoulder bag(brown)
  • Pleather ankle booties (brown)
  • Rimmed glasses (gold)
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up please!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? I'm active right now if that's possible, probably will be for a few hours too!
Heya Anine, your clothing are available now! Please use the above Dodo code for collection. Thanks.

Hello! I'd like to order these items please.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Termite mound x15, regular wood stack x3, stone stack x2
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime after 8:30 pm PST today and tomorrow, or after 10 am PST on Sunday

Hello! I'd like to order these items please.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Termite mound x15, regular wood stack x3, stone stack x2
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime after 8:30 pm PST today and tomorrow, or after 10 am PST on Sunday
Heya Nodokana, your items are ready, so feel free to reply any time. :)

Also, as a friendly reminder, tomorrow is the last day you'll get to make any request. All request-taking will resume after 31st October. Thank you for your cooperation.

hi ori! do you happen to have the hedge diy recipe? if so, i'll be ready to swing by and pick it up at any time.

Do you have these items? :)
- White Linen Dress
- White Nightgown
- Beige Checkered Jumper Dress
- White Lace up Boots
- White Beret

hi ori! do you happen to have the hedge diy recipe? if so, i'll be ready to swing by and pick it up at any time.
- White Linen Dress
- White Nightgown
- White Lace up Boots
- White Beret
Hi windloft and Quacky; both your items are ready. Please use the Dodo code above to come collect. Thanks. :)

hi OriusPrime!! ty for doing this!! <3

Items:
- 20x green mums
- 5x orange hyacinths
- however big a stack of white tulip seeds is? (if available!!)

Drop off

Asap or anytime within the next few hours! my timezone is EST :lemon:

- White Linen Dress
- White Nightgown
- White Lace up Boots
- White Beret
Heya Quacky, gonna close the gate first to pick up Dork's items. Please reply when ready (although I might be heading to bed soon).

Maybe two stacks of candy
two stacks of lollipop
And Jacks face and robe.

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Today if possible anytime before 11 pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back