• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Orius' Thanksgivaway (Pre-2.0 Catalogue & Furniture💺Clothing👕Craftables🛠️NMTs✈️IGB💰)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Orius

The People's Champion
Bells
Switch
7926-2339-9775
Island
Rising Sun
Feedback
100% (122) +
Alright, let's try this again.

After my last thread's shut down, I've been working really hard to buy out as many catalogue items from my Nook Stop as possible to ensure that I get 100% legitimate, non-hacked items that I could give out. This includes all pre-2.0 furniture sets (including Sanrio sets), all clothing sets (except special NPC/event clothing like Label's fashion), craftables (I have many DIYs), NMTs and lots of IGB (up to 900 million bells in total). And yes, once again, all of this is for free. :) As always, TBT donations and positive feedback are welcomed, but never needed.

However, in light of the other giveaway threads now giving away 2.0 items, something I cannot do without looking suspicious, I doubt this thread would gain much popularity considering the limited items I could offer. So, it's really just an experimental thread placed here to see if anyone would still be interested in my services. If so, great. If not... maybe next time then. I don't want to risk getting another warning from the mods, so I'm playing it as safe as possible. Maybe in February, once my warnings have expired, I might consider digging out some of the 2.0 stuff I have owned legitimately and sharing with you guys... but we'll see how this thread goes first.

This also means that certain items that are easily hackable won't be traded anymore:
- DIYs
- Seasonals
- Limited Time Only Items (i.e.: First Anniversary Cake)
- Nook Mile Redemption Items
- NPC items (Gulliver, Saharah, Zodiac, etc.)
- All rare mats. Common mats that are easily acquired like wood and hard wood, I could still trade them for you. Zodiac/star fragments? Not a chance.

Anyway, same rules as last time. Use the form below to make a request, and I'll get them for you.
Code:
Desired Items, Quantity and Color:
Time Zone:
Preferred Time of Collection:
Pick-up or Drop-off?
In-game name/island name:

I'll see you guys around, hopefully for the long term. :)

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for this giveaway 😮

Desired Items, Quantity and Color: dark wood paper lantern, dark brown simple panel, black loft bed with desk, brown oil barrel bathtub
Time Zone: GMT +8
Preferred Time of Collection: Anytime that's good for you :D

Hi! Thanks for this giveaway 😮

Desired Items, Quantity and Color: dark wood paper lantern, dark brown simple panel, black loft bed with desk, brown oil barrel bathtub
Time Zone: GMT +8
Preferred Time of Collection: Anytime that's good for you :D
Hiya imorileo, do you mind if I do a drop-off on your island? Since I need to be somewhere, and a drop-off would be easier for me. :p If that's okay, please DM me your Dodo code. Thanks!

Hiya imorileo, do you mind if I do a drop-off on your island? Since I need to be somewhere, and a drop-off would be easier for me. :p If that's okay, please DM me your Dodo code. Thanks!

OMG REALLY! Thank you so so much. Yes a drop-off is good! Let me just boot up my game and I'll dm you. Thank you again T____T♡

Desired Items, Quantity and Color: as many NMTs as you've got, but not too many incase others want them !
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Time of Collection: 5pm GMT onwards
Pick-up or Drop-off? drop-off please !

(apologies, didn't take note of the form the first time so i edited the post!) 😅

Desired Items, Quantity and Color: 4m igb
Time Zone: +8 gmt
Preferred Time of Collection: now or tomorrow AM?
Pick-up or drop off? Drop off please? Thanks!! :D

Desired Items, Quantity and Color: as many NMTs as you've got, but not too many incase others want them !
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Time of Collection: 5pm GMT onwards
Pick-up or Drop-off? drop-off please !

(apologies, didn't take note of the form the first time so i edited the post!) 😅
Hiya magicaldonkey, GMT 5pm onwards might be a bit tough since it's 1am for me. lol Do you mind if I just let you come collect the NMTs now? Dodo code is up above. :)
Post automatically merged:

Oops, never mind; just realized you said drop-off. lol If it's fine now, feel free to generate that Dodo code for me. If not, 5pm should be still fine as well. I've been a night owl lately. :)

Last edited:
Time Zone: GMT+1
Preferred Time of Collection: Maybe now? Anytime will do really but i prefer right now actually...
Pick-up or drop off? I can do both but i'd rather pick up!

Preferred Time of Collection: Maybe now? Anytime will do really but i prefer right now actually...
Hi, I'm out right now. Will generate that dodo for you later in 20 mins. ;)

Time Zone: CET
Preferred Time of Collection: I am available rn. Otherwise 10pm to midnight today and tomorrow. Anytime Sunday.
Pick-up or drop off? I can do both but i'd prefer drop off.

Thank you :)

Time Zone: CET
Preferred Time of Collection: I am available rn. Otherwise 10pm to midnight today and tomorrow. Anytime Sunday.
Pick-up or drop off? I can do both but i'd prefer drop off.

Thank you :)
Alright canary, you're next - FOUR MILLION BELLS! :D

[insert Oprah Winfrey meme here]

Hi Orius... i'm terrible. But the new furniture is so expensive. Could i get another 4 million IGB?

Hi Orius... i'm terrible. But the new furniture is so expensive. Could i get another 4 million IGB?

Dodo's up!

Hi @Orius,

Your trading threads were shut down with a message that included the following:
We ask that you don't make similar trades in the future. Thank you.

We felt this was clear enough.

We have seen your CtS, but because of the complexity of dealing with your hacked items we (as a team) have not yet reached a decision and an official response. The fact that you stated you had "waited long enough" and resumed activity after just a few days has not been helping us deal with this either.

Once more, we will tell you to stop making these threads, at least until we have given you our go-ahead. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back