• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Orius

The People's Champion
Bells
Switch
7926-2339-9775
Island
Rising Sun
Feedback
100% (122) +
All items available for free:
Sanrio
Festivale
Mermaid
Gulliver/Gullivarr
Summer/Autumn/Winter
Halloween/Turkey Day (No DIYs)/Toy Day
Bug Off/Bug Models/Fish Models
Turnips/Mats
All Museum Donations
All KK Songs
All Villager Photos
All Hybrid Flowers and Bushes*
Almost All DIYs**
Many More (see below)
ALSO NOW OFFERING HALLOWEEN CANDIES

10.19.21 Update: Starting from 24th October, I'll no longer be accepting any request until 31st October. This is due to my upcoming Halloween catalogue event which you could find here:

I need lots of time to prepare for that, so if you wanna catalogue items (or just have fun competing with others in snatching free stuff), feel free to drop in that thread and sign up. Most of my effort will be dedicated towards that event instead.

For clarity and to avoid misunderstandings, please fill in the following request form:
Code:
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?
  • Once your items are ready, I'll post the Dodo Code at the top of the thread/topic for you.
  • Donations in TBT are welcomed, but not required. It's just a friendly gesture.
  • Since it's a free giveaway now, patience is requested. I'll get to you one at a time, but real life sometimes interferes.
  • Villagers in boxes are available, but please use this thread instead.
  • [*] Hybrid flowers come without seeds, so I could only do drop-offs on your island for them (pick-up requires you to add my friend code so that I could let you dig up the flowers on my island, whereas with drop-offs, I could plant them on your island without issues).
  • [**] Some DIYs are impossible to ship off Treasure Islands, so here's a list of DIYs you can't get:
axe
brick oven
bridge construction kit
campfire
campsite construction kit
earth-egg shell (Red)
earth-egg outfit (Red)
earth-egg shoes (Red)
egg party hat (Colorful)
egg party dress (Colorful)
fish bait
fishing rod
flimsy fishing rod
flimsy net
frying pan
garbage-heap flooring
garbage-heap wall
golden watering can
golden axe
hay bed
hearth
ironwood kitchenette
iron wall lamp
King Tut mask (Gold)
leaf-egg shell (Green)
leaf-egg outfit (Green)
leaf-egg shoes (Green)
mini DIY workbench
net
ocarina
old-fashioned washtub
plain sink
potted ivy
recycled-can thumb piano
recycled boots (Brown)
ringtoss
rocking chair
shovel
sky-egg shell (Blue)
sky-egg outfit (Blue)
sky-egg shoes (Blue)
stone axe
stone-egg shell (Yellow)
stone-egg outfit (Yellow)
stone-egg shoes (Yellow)
stone stool
succulent plant
swinging bench
tire stack
tire toy
trash bags
Turkey Day garden stand
Turkey Day hearth
Turkey Day decorations
Turkey Day chair
Turkey Day table
Turkey Day casserole
Turkey Day wheat decor
Turkey Day table setting
water-egg shell (Purple)
water-egg outfit (Purple)
water-egg shoes (Purple)
watering can
wood-egg shell (Orange)
wood-egg outfit (Orange)
wood-egg shoes (Orange)
wooden-block bookshelf
wooden-block chair
wooden-block stereo
wooden-block toy
wooden fish
wooden wardrobe

For your convenience, here's a list of items I could find for you (except the DIYs):
A Trove.jpg

fURNITURE.jpg

Clothing.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have an orange diner sign, orange or turquoise box sofa, greige antique boots?

Do you have an orange diner sign, orange or turquoise box sofa, greige antique boots?
I’m after the red Dala horse and both lucky cats if you have them! ❤
Alright, your items are found and available! Both @Bekaa and @horan :giggle: Feel free to use the Dodo Code displayed at the top of the thread. horan will be in a queue and I'll contact you with the code once Bekaa is done. :)

I've also updated the 'rules' in the opening post; mainly it's about how I'll make the exchange and what Halloween items I want (any piece of Halloween-related furniture and clothing will do; I don't mind which kind).

So that's three items. Feel free to exchange it for one candy or three Halloween items. :)

Hello!

In exchange for 3 pieces of candy, may I get...

Strawberry Buttercream Birthday Cake
1 Stack of Pisces Fragments
aaand 1 Stack of Cherry Blossoms, please? c:

Alright, sorry for the hiccup there, but we had some technical difficulties (meaning I goofed up), and I didn't know you couldn't pick up an item after you display them while a visitor is on your island. Sorry 'bout that again, @Bekaa. You can come now.

Unfortunately, @horan, that also means that if you want to preview the items, you will have to wait 'till I get a second copy of your requested item before I could display the items for you. Would you like to wait, or do you just want to straight away pick them up immediately?
Post automatically merged:

I've added you to the allowed list btw, @horan; that means you should be able to see the code now and come to my island. :)

Alright, think I'll just close the gate for now and hop over real quick to pick up a second copy of your requested items so that you could preview them, @horan. :) Please wait for about 5-10 minutes while I settle this real quick. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alright, @horan, feel free to come aboard my island! Your items are ready!

This also means that our three requester limit is up, but I'll be available again tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Bumped.

I've increased the limit count of requesters to five per day, so feel free to drop your requests today. :)

Bumped.

Alright, so this shop wasn't working out, so I've turned it into a free giveaway this time. I'm gonna give this a shot, and if it works out, I'll do one for the next two months (Thanksgivaway and Santa Giveaways).

Please be patient as I get to you one at a time if things get too crowded.

hi! do you have the pansy wreath, the log bed, hanging terrium and the (regular) terrium diys? if so can we do drop off? sorry if this is a lot to ask

Hello,

Do you have these 5 mushroom DIYs?

Mush Lamp

Mush Log

Mush Parasol

Mush table

Mush Umbrella

Hey! already back for more! Pinball machines. White, red, black, brown...any or all. thanks!

Hi! Can I get 5 Jacob's Ladders/Lily of the Valleys, please? c:

@Pig-Pen, I've got your items ready. Will message you the code soon!

Plants don't come in seeds, I'm afraid, so you have to have the Best Friends app so that I could let you dig them up on my island. Is that okay?
Yep! That's fine :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back