Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel Reopened (Free Villager Giveaway, Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo, Six Days Required) 🐶🐱🐭🐻🐨

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
June
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Desired Villager: Stu
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: November 4 after 8pm CST
Do you have a plot opened?: Not yet
Hi Pokeking. I read in our DM that you'll have an open plot tomorrow. Due to the update dropping early, tomorrow's no good, because Moon Cake has already reserved a spot for picking up Ruby tomorrow. And since I will no longer be time-traveling after today, you will have to wait after tomorrow to pick Stu up.

But no worries! I can set it up such that Stu can be moved out on 6th November (or 5th November after 5PM EST), so you could pick Stu up a day after Moon Cake has picked up Ruby.

Just take note, however, that because of how moving-in works, you have to confirm with me that you will definitely be able to pick up Stu later, because if other villager requests start coming in, there is a risk that Stu might be moved out instead. Just take note. ;)

Yes, you read that correctly, I said "no longer time-traveling after today" - time-traveling WILL still occur today as promised. I won't be updating the game until tomorrow (or 5PM EST, 4th November). For your sake, I'll be glad to make this little sacrifice. ;) You could still request for villagers and get them quickly today for the next 14-17 hours (2-5am for me, depending on when I fall asleep).

Edit:
Alright, bad news people. Ignore the last portion of what I just said... connecting to the Internet (the only way of letting you hop onto my island) requires software download. That means, as of officially now... TIME-TRAVELING IS NO LONGER PERFORMED. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know, I know. I tried my best, but Nintendo forced my hands. We didn't know this would be happening early, none of us were prepared for these circumstances.

So unfortunately, this means that your villagers will take up to six days to be summoned. Thankfully, I could cut the time short a little bit using a bit of maneuvering.

List of dates when you could pick up your villagers (GMT +8):
Due to this new system, it also means you will have ONE DAY to pick up Ruby, Moon Cake. Sorry.
Pokeking, you have up to 8th November to pick up Stu... but I have a feeling you won't be able to wait that long. Sorry again for my error in judgment...
Mimi, yours will be ready by the 11th.

Thanks for your understanding, folks. I'm still getting used to maneuvering Amiibos without time-traveling.

Last edited:
Desired Villager: Bunnie
Time Zone: New Zealand
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any day that works. I see that you won't be doing tt anymore, so I can wait for however long.
Do you have a plot opened?: No, but can have one available.

Desired Villager: Bunnie
Time Zone: New Zealand
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any day that works. I see that you won't be doing tt anymore, so I can wait for however long.
Do you have a plot opened?: No, but can have one available.
Hi peachy, if everything goes smoothly, you should be able to collect Bunnie by 14th November. :)

Last edited:
@Moon Cake: Hiya, today is move-out day for Ruby! So please confirm that you're ready to collect by replying with [Confirmed] before the end of the day (or before 5PM, 5th November EST).

So, good news, @peachycrossing9. Now that both Pokeking and Mimi have dropped their requests, Bunnie could be picked up much earlier on 10th November (or before 5PM 9th November EST). See ya then. ;)

Last edited:
@Moon Cake: Hiya, today is move-out day for Ruby! So please confirm that you're ready to collect by replying with [Confirmed] before the end of the day (or before 5PM, 5th November EST).
[Confirmed]
I have a free slot and I'm ready to collect her! 😊 Thank you for your patience!

Hi @Orius,

Your trading threads were shut down with a message that included the following:
We ask that you don't make similar trades in the future. Thank you.

We felt this was clear enough.

We have seen your CtS, but because of the complexity of dealing with your hacked items we (as a team) have not yet reached a decision and an official response. The fact that you stated you had "waited long enough" and resumed activity after just a few days has not been helping us deal with this either.

Once more, we will tell you to stop making these threads, at least until we have given you our go-ahead. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back