• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Hair Coloring!

llamasity

Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Do you guys color your hair, and if so do you have any color that you stick to?
Mine is freshly hot pink but I plan on just doing as much colors as possible this summer before school starts and I have to go back to blonde!

lol no ive heard all the chemicals f*** up your hair, no thx!

Well in a moment I had it like a caramel color
But now I'm just sticking to black
Because my nature hair is dark brown so it fits much better dark then caramel color

Recently I've been going from blonde to purple, and now I'm blonde at the top and my natural hair colour every where else!

I'm white blonde and I love it. I was trying to go for purple, and was bleaching it to white. I got a job that doesn't allow that in the meantime.

I just failed at doing silver, so i went so a soft pink! (I recommend it for literally anyone)
Gotta say though, favourite colour so far is definitley a faded blue

I highlight my hair blonde at present, but I had it colored an ombre purple a little over a year ago and really liked it. I've been feeling the itch to change things up again recently but have not a clue what I want to do in terms of color/cut/anything, so I guess I'll stick with the blonde until inspiration strikes.

i haven't died my hair at all as of yet, just green (was supposed to be blue) tips with kool-aid. my dad says he might let me dye it when im 14, I'd like to get a cool color like purple, blue, or green.

i never have. i want purple highlights at the tips of my hair though

Deep blue atm
2253862.GIF

yeah, i got the tips of my hair dyed red in august. it lasted a month or two, it was pretty cool.
then i dyed the tips of my hair teal in april, but it only lasted a week ;-;

i probably won't be dying my hair again anytime soon. it makes washing my hair a pain.

various shades of red :) love my stylist to bits, she keeps my hair looking and feeling super healthy despite almost 5 years of dying it.

Started fire engine red, then a more natural red, then I went ombre from bright red to orange, and now it's ombre from a natural copper red to blonde because I'm getting married in a month and this is the color that feels most me

Never dyed my whole head, only had black tips when I wore longer hair and some copper gradients (barely visible.) Had one bleached streak once, but all of these were forever ago. Haven't dyed in years, I am not exactly super adventurous appearance wise.

Just dyed my hair to magenta red from blonde/pastel smokey pink c:
tried other colors too blue, purple.. but pink is definitely my favorite color ~
always dyed my own hair... never really liked it doing it at the salon places cause they charge so much and never get the color
right to the one that I want s:

I'm not into hair coloring so I don't really get why some people are so conscious about it. I cannot blame the girls by the way since they always want to look good.

I've dyed my hair constantly since I was 12. I've had a whole lot of hair colours, most recently white/grey and green for a bit (natural medium brown) black is usually the colour I stick to though, and change it up with something else every now and then

lol no ive heard all the chemicals f*** up your hair, no thx!

It's bleach that does that, not dye unless you're dyeing your hair daily, even with bleach, being responsible can stop damage being done.

I cannot blame the girls by the way since they always want to look good.

I'm not a girl and I don't dye my hair to look good, I do it because it's fun and to change it up and things

Back